EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 529

strangerr:

So, should he start with the real?)))

The first real drain is very useful.

Possible price moves (light green is spare)

Yeah )))) Why don't you take patronage over Yusuf as well? )))

Yusufu has a very different level from petty speculation. No matter what anyone says, he has a bright future in forex.

Mizuho expects EUR/USD to consolidate between 1.4125 and 1.4225 in the near future, moving indiscriminately.

ZetM:

Yusufu has a very different level from petty speculation. No matter what anyone says, he has a bright future in forex.

We'll help him to drain the real and instead of an indicator he will write a work like "On the benefits of draining the real for beginners"))).

margaret:
Mizuho expects EUR/USD to consolidate between 1.4125 and 1.4225 in the near future, moving indiscriminately.

As it should be, a correction in a correction, everyone is 'flailing' before the fall....))))

strangerr:

Let's help himdrain the real and instead of writing an indicator he'll write a paper like "The benefits of draining the real for beginners")))

That's easy, I have experience....))))

ZetM:

As it should be, correction in correction, everyone is "floundering" before the fall....))))

Here's another thing... there was a news show last night, but I didn't see all of it... I turned it on at the end... They showed Chinese people with banners... and the last words of the commentator: the Chinese demand that the US dollar should cease to be a reserve currency...

I'm looking now and there's nothing written about it...

margaret:

Here's another thing... there was a news show last night, but I didn't see all of it... I turned it on at the end... There were Chinese people with banners... and the last words of the commentator: the Chinese demand that the US dollar should cease to be a reserve currency...

Now I'm looking and there's nothing about it...

If so, it's a launching pad for the Euro.
Reason: