FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 267

rensbit:
Possibly. I am a total zero in FA, but I think that for another month, nothing drastic will happen in the world economy (judging by the markings), but then the eurik will turn south for a long time
October-November =)

Noterday:
Sorry, I'm not at liberty to pry into your thoughts, but the a-b-c-d-e spread there is clearly wrong!
I used to think (iv) as a zigzag, but the wave relationship doesn't add up, but it does for a triangle. Plus, the (i)-impulse has bounced back. But maybe I'm wrong.

Technically, it would be ideal to test the lower boundary of the channel on the daily, which is currently 1.3850 level and after that go to the rise of the V wave.

SVEC:

Do you know CU? I need a little help figuring it out. I understand the time frame, I don't understand the squeeze. How do I understand a pinch of 10 pips in a distance of 50 pips? If I got it right, it means when price reaches 50 pips, SL is moved to Breakeven and then when it reaches 10 pips towards TP, SL is moved from Breakeven to TP by 10 pips. Have I got it right?

What is the TP?

strangerr:

Already picked up on France as well, advised to cut costs, Margaret will show up to tell you.

I am aware of that.

Can anyone give a forecast for the dollar/franc? Thanks in advance.

ZZZEROXXX:

What is a TS?

A trading strategy or a trading system, I don't know exactly how to say it, but it's all the same.

Noterday:
Technically, it would be ideal to test the lower boundary of the channel on the daily, which is currently 1.3850 level and after that go to the rise of the V wave.
To get to 1.3850 we should get the local high, because there are five waves already formed, and if we are going to get to 1.3850, it means that we are in correction and there should be (in this case) at least seven waves. IMHO ))))

Let's move towards these levels

rensbit:
To get to 1.3850 it is necessary to renew the local high, that is, five waves have been formed so far, and if we are to get to 1.3850, it means that we are in correction and there should be (in this case) at least seven waves. IMHO ))))

Pay attention to the marked section and try to decompose it in waves on small TF (M15 for instance)

I wonder what the Chinese are doing now and what they are planning? After all, last year they were buying euros by the carloads, sometimes the dollar. And now no one writes about their exploits. I think that these people should also have a major impact on events in the future, because they have enough reserves of currencies.
Reason: