EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 423

Fartowiy:
The DAX has been falling all day today and closed at a loss. As if the euro should go down
Yes, low 6780.9...

Vizard:

do they write anything useful on foreign forums? do you follow them or do they steal our ideas?
I'm looking, but so far nothing interesting. If I find something good, I'll let everyone know.

On MT5, one trader reprimands a moderator:

Message from treider1625

Maybe you have mixed up the thread here is not a weekly trade but a daily one and to open towards 1.43 is your interest and interest to attract more people. Actually I wrote about fading of movement from 19.00 21.03 to 12.00 22.03 (growth was 20 pips in the deapozone) and it rose in 17 hours with the current volatility it is probably a bullshit weekly increase

Moderator in reply:

Message from Andrei Syrbu
I mentioned 2 weeks.
If you consider the growth of the pair from 1.42 to 1.43 as trading on a larger time frame (daily, weekly, etc.) - then you should reconsider your view of the time frame market.

And not daily but - intraday, I'll correct you. Plus, it wouldn't do you any harm to work on your mistakes in your posts.

If you don't like it, you can't leave the right side of the equation:

Why did you delete my post about illiteracy?

Movie comedy...

The indicator keeps saying its own thing:

In Miami

margaret:

Message from treider1625

Maybe you have mixed up the thread here is not a weekly trade but a daily one and to open towards 1.43 is your interest and interest to attract more people. Actually I wrote about fading of movement from 19.00 21.03 to 12.00 22.03 (growth in the deapozone 20 pips) and this growth in 17 hours with the current volatility is probably a bullshit in a weekly increase

Moderator in reply:

I mentioned 2 weeks.
If you consider the growth of the pair from 1.42 to 1.43 as trading on a large TF (daily, weekly, etc.) - then you should reconsider your view of the market time intervals.

And not daily but - intraday, I'll correct you. Plus, it wouldn't do you any harm to work on your message errors.

If you're a trader, you start to express your "fi", while the moderator keeps deleting your posts:

Movie comedy...

The eurodollar is stomping around for the second day after the intervention)). People are getting nervous)))

margaret:

On MT5, one trader admonishes a moderator:

Movie comedy...

Yep ))))

and we've got our own....

I'm sick of the blue and purple lines...on a black background )))))))

margaret:

Message from treider1625

i think you may have mixed up the thread. it's not a weekly trade, it's a daily one and you open towards 1.43 because you are interested in attracting more people. i actually wrote about fading of movement from 19.00 21.03 to 12.00 22.03 (growth in the de-apozone is 20 pips) and it rose in 17 hours with modern valatility - this is probably a bullshit weekly move

Moderator in reply:

I mentioned 2 weeks.
If you consider the growth of the pair from 1.42 to 1.43 as trading on a larger time frame (daily, weekly, etc.) - then you should reconsider your view of the time frame market.

And not daily but - intraday, I'll correct you. Plus, it wouldn't do you any harm to work on your mistakes in your posts.

If you don't like it, you can't be sure that the comment you made will be correct:

Movie comedy...

Andrey Sirbu ... A Moldovan, his last name is Moldovan ... Awww Moldova! ... What do time intervals have in common with the volatility of pairs in the older halves? That's who brings shame on the nation!

yosuf:

The indicator keeps saying its own thing:

I agree with that. It will. With my calculations (1.4184) and your indicator (1.4138) the discrepancy was 46 pips. This is normal. But then upwards. That's the main thing, there's a prize there.

odiseif:
Andrey Sirbu ... A Moldovan, his last name is Moldovan ... Awww Moldova! ... What do time intervals have in common with the volatility of pairs in the older halves? That's who put the nation to shame!
That's why I don't even register there...
Reason: