EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 422

so far they're not talking. I think that in April the patsies will cackle. Last year in April, when the euro was falling, they were silent. In June, they started cuckooing. As long as oil goes up, so does the euro.

Fartowiy:
so far they're not talking. I think that in April the patsies will cackle. Last year in April, when the euro was falling, they were silent. In June, they started cuckooing. As long as oil goes up, so does the euro.
It's understandable. Usually Merkel is always in favour of the euro and is usually listened to. And now Merkel is silent.

margaret:
What do the Germans say about the Eurodollar exchange rate?
No word yet. I think they will start crowing in April. Last year in April, when the Euro was falling, they were very quiet. As long as oil is up, so is the euro.

ZetM:

It won't take me more than 20 minutes. I saw the graph, I got excited, I remembered....))))

I myself sometimes get into my childhood))))) turn over indices... programs... but I have enough to do)))

ok... ok... I'll save it for you if you use it... I'll try it later...

MrCoffee:
...what's most interesting.... Yusuf's demo on screenshots is melting before your eyes... Look at the last 2 or 3 screenshots... (sorry but couldn't miss this fact)

You are right, there is a search for options going on without looking at the state of the account, and the power outages are completing the job

Fartowiy:
so far, they're not talking. I think they will start crowing in April. Last year in April, when the euro was falling, they were silent. In June, they started cuckooing. As long as oil goes up, so does the euro.

Do they write anything useful on foreign forums? Or do they steal our ideas?

Tomorrow we go to a weekly pivot on the gunn and then I think up again

yosuf:

You are right, there is a search for options, without regard to the state of the account

post the turkey on your thread and ask people to unload it... it will be more useful...

pick a sample window...tf...

although I'm not sure there will be many people willing to do it...

everyone's been playing around with regressions for a long time now...

Fartowiy:
so far, they're not talking. I think they will start crowing in April. Last year in April, when the euro was falling, they were silent. In June, they started cuckooing. While oil is up, so is the euro.
DAX fell all day today and closed the day with a loss. As if the euro should be going down.

yosuf:

You're right, there is a search for options, without regard to the state of the account, and power outages make things worse...

You should get a small netbook... with a UPS (uninterruptible power supply) for autonomous operation... or alternatively connect to a Zhiguli battery...
Reason: