EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 421

margaret:
This afternoon England's strong macroeconomic results were released. On the basis of that, England is planning to raise rates after all.... Investors, when they heard this information, switched their money from Euro to Pound, as I wrote about this afternoon...

Shit, I missed it. Gotta put a call to your posts....))))

ZetM have a look at the last post on the front page...

Vizard:

If I can, I'll explain everything in great detail tomorrow, step by step. I need to start mine up, it's been a long time since I've used mine and I can't remember right now, you have to remember, and the best way to remember is when you push it yourself and the skill comes right back. Why tomorrow? I'm away from home with a beech. Spending my time on the forum. I'll be home tomorrow and from the main computer, I'll do everything...))

I was just listening to the Germans. They're predicting the dollar to the yen at 70. They're getting all worked up. They're pulling these forecasts out of their asses.

Fartowiy:
I was just listening to the Germans. They're predicting the dollar to the yen at 70. It's really pissing them off. They're pulling these predictions out of their arse.
What do the Germans say about the Eurodollar exchange rate?

Dimka-novitsek:
Check it out, I stretched out the phybe, I think it's even further up.
What's the use ... here's a screenshot ... on this screen cherry colored fibo the same levels as on your screenshot ... but if you look deeper, there are others with other levels, which are not present in MT terminals because of the small history . Here you have red, yellow, blue, orange ... whatever you want, pick and choose .By the way, don't forget it's only a monthly chart ...... and if you draw them down to small timeframes, the colours in the terminal will not be enough to give each of these fibo levels their own colour.

Now proceeding to form a downward last movement. The price will now go down. Correction ends....))))

ZetM:

If you can, tomorrow I'll tell you everything in great detail, step by step. I need to run mine, haven't used it for a long time and can't remember now, you need to remember, and the best way to remember is when you push it yourself and the skill comes right back. Why tomorrow? I'm away from home with a beech. Spending my time on the forum. I'll be home tomorrow and from the main computer, I'll do everything...)))

OK... no... don't... don't waste your time - mind your own business...

I'm just mainly interested to see... if anything, I'll figure it out later...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Vizard:

OK... no... don't... don't waste your time - mind your own business...

I'm just mainly interested to see... I'll deal with it later...

It won't take me more than 20 minutes. I saw the chart, I got excited, I remembered....))))
Reason: