EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 359

Tantrik:

eur evening.

I will have one too, but later and higher.

So we need to tear up the trend line with a daily candle to make everyone believe 1.7.

strangerr:

Will have one too, but later and higher.
maybe next week.....

Fartowiy:
I don't care which way it goes, you bet on coffee grounds (north to south). I raised 129 pips on USD-CAD and USD-EUR and I told you the Euro will go up. I don't look and read the news (it's a pity to waste my time). My indicator (smart) does not read forecasts too, but makes a profit without any promo. I offered it to you, but no one reacted. Yeah, well, I'm a newcomer to your forum: )))))

Have you ever wondered why nobody wants it?

strangerr:

They won't, but they're already thinking, on MT5 they would crucify you for drawings like Vizard's))))

well, we're looking at the bigger picture...))) we're discussing all options... let me show you again on the buck....

Fartowiy:
I don't care which way it goes. I raised 129 pips on USD-CAD and USD-EUR and I told you that the Euro will go up. I don't look and read the news (it's a pity to waste my time). My indicator (smart) does not read forecasts too, but makes a profit without any promo. I offered it to you, but no one reacted. Yeah, well, I'm a newcomer to your forum: )))))

You go to a branch of Soltonov. There the "Cunning" indicators have been holding a championship since April 1.

Ah, I got a lot of losses today on EURUSD, but on USDEUR, sorry, I didn't work. I do not have such a pair.

Fartowiy:
I don't care which way it goes, you bet on coffee grounds (north to south). I raised 129 pips on USD-CAD and USD-EUR and I told you the Euro will go up. I don't look and read the news (it's a pity to waste my time). My indicator (smart) does not read forecasts and brings profit without any promos. I offered it to you, but no one reacted. Yeah, well, I'm a newcomer to your forum: )))))

Second offended today, there's sure to be an earthquake.

The quid is heading for the next support...at least trying to....

strangerr:

Have you ever wondered why no one has to?

No. And those who have downloaded it are happy. :)))

Reason: