EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 358

Noterday:

In short, the Evra is just begging to be bumped into this stuff

just wanted to show you...

IDLER:

24.03.99 Primakov turned the plane around. Do you remember?
Three days later - 12 years. Eleven weeks of fierce North Atlantic Alliance air warfare against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia in March - June 1999.

Noterday:

it may start to think about going higher )))))) but we need to go lower....

Vizard:

After this "stuff" has been broken through, there may be some misgivings about going higher )))))) but we need to go lower....

yep, that's really what a lot of people will be thinking.

Noterday:

It's not a bullshit, it's a resistance trend line at 1.4287

I don't care which way it goes, you bet on coffee grounds (north to south). I raised 129 pips on USD-CAD and USD-EUR and I told you the Euro will go up. I don't look and read the news (it's a pity to waste my time). My indicator (smart) does not read forecasts too, but makes a profit without any promo. I offered it to you, but no one reacted. Yeah, well, I'm a newcomer to your forum: )))))

margaret:
It's not bullshit, it's a resistance trend line whose level is at 1.4287
I call it bullshit. Are we going to play with words now? Or am I a first grader who doesn't know what a trend line is? Yes, I'm green compared to a lot of people. I'm only 23. Or already....

strangerr:

No warrants on it)))

euras evening.

Noterday:
Yeah, that's the way a lot of people would really think.

They won't, but they are already thinking, on MT5 they would be crucified for drawings like Vizard's)))

margaret:
Not Europe, but France... On the contrary, Germany continues to support economic relations and advocate for Libya...
Isn't Italy there?
Reason: