EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 21

Close everything in the + side for now and go with the above...

No, everything is going well there, the main thing is that the trailing stops are stretching, and I really hope that the profits will grow a lot!

margaret:
The talk in the morning is that the market bought the eu before the ECB and Trichet must now say "watch out" or else raise the rate immediately or else the market will be disappointed and sell the eu on the buy rumor sell fact. Experience shows that the ECB never changes rates before the Fed, not in any direction. Therefore the probability of such a decision by the ECB today is negligible.

on expectations of a hike played out yesterday... rate hike in question so the scenario today is bearish...we'll see...

Dimka-novitsek:

Close everything in the + side for now and go with the above...

No, everything is going well there, the main thing is that the trailing stops are stretching, and I really hope that the profits will grow a lot!

The main thing is that the stops are stretching... i really hope the profits will take a big bump! choose 1 for starters...and 1 pair... Profits aren't the main thing for you... Look at the numbers just to calculate risks and don't think about how much you can buy with them when your depo grows... You'll get your payback later...

Vizard:

decide how you trade or will trade - in the bottom line or medium term... choose 1 for starters...and 1 pair... Profits aren't the main thing for you... Look at the numbers just to calculate risks and don't think about how much you can buy with them when your depo grows... Work it out... it'll pay off later...

And he will be lucky and get lots of ice cream))))

DhP:

Note the divergence on H4 and D1.

Maybe that will help in some way today.

I don't use indices...but as far as I remember divergences - they don't work much on trends...

strangerr:

And he will be happy and have lots of ice cream))))

It's not for a long time ... and then you won't need ice cream ... Young people are lucky.

And he'll be happy and have lots of ice cream)))) Thank you!!!!Class.

Man, it's the luck of the young... When you're lucky, when you're lucky... Or what?

Or the forum in general, the computer... All the possibilities?

Dimka-novitsek:
Young people are lucky... When you're lucky, when you're lucky... Or what?

About having time and health for research and awareness... with the possibility of making a robot in the future...

I remember a 33 kbps dialup modem... I was waiting half an hour to download a book)))) tinny...

Reason: