EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 19

forte928:

conquering new highs or how everyone is hoping for a stronger dollar...
1.4435 first point of completion of third wave, correction of 4th wave around 1.3845, fifth wave 1.5410...time and date indicated - possible minor correction...

The high high confirmation point is confirmed by the weekly TF...

Noterday has a slightly different picture of the waves on the daily chart...although he said that there might be a correction in the forecast...

ZZZEROXXX:

that's my point... your test sample doesn't match...or are we only looking at the thick line?

ZZZEROXXX:

The simplest graphical figures, which almost everyone has read about and almost everyone has successfully forgotten))) A pennant, a trend continuation pattern and possible variants:

Afternoon!!!! What's mm ?

Dimka does not open a deal on half deposit now ?))) Yes, half of the deposit is gone at once, but how I will act further, I do not know!

strangerr:

The simplest graphical figures, which almost everyone has read about and almost everyone has successfully forgotten))) A pennant, a trend continuation pattern and possible variants:

How about this pattern...

Dimka-novitsek:

Afternoon!!!! What's mm ?

Dimka does not open a deal on half deposit now ?))) Yes, half of the deposit is gone at once, but how I will proceed, I do not know!

If you don't know, don't bother...

Vizard:

that's my point... your test sample doesn't match...or are we only looking at the thick line?
Yes it's from the Fourierextrapolator codebase, you can set the bar from which to build, the thick one is the result of adding the others, it works like a ficty ficty, although I don't rule out a bit of fiddlesticks ))))

strangerr:

Possibly if they break its trendline. But we can also draw WolfWave, and there are 2 possibilities - 1) t.5 has already been there, 2) t.5 is still to come )))).

ZZZEROXXX:
Yes, it's from a codebase Fourierxtrapolator, you can set a bar from which to build, I ran it a bit on the history, it works like a friction, though I don't rule out the clumsiness ))))

ok...well yeah, so sometimes it'll match...

Vizard:

so ? morning...soon to be lunchtime...where is the forecast ?

Note the divergence on H4 and D1.

Maybe that will help in some way today.

Reason: