EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 18

Vizard:

yep))

guys, draw it right!!! - with a fat stick against the colours...it's not a prediction, it's a guessing game...))))

what is the yellow indicator called? can you give me a link to download it or post it here?

strangerr:

I am bored and sometimes scribble something, while some people think I make forecasts and trade on them myself :)))

i.e., the thread for the doodles ... although i want to see the intuitive final version of the doodles as a stick (bar) where the price will go ... not just a guessing game ...

about trading is clear... It's silly to draw conclusions about a person's trading based on forecasts... forecasts and trading are of course very different things...

Vizard:

the branch is for fiddling... although I would like to see an intuitive final version of the fiddling in the form of a stick (line) where the price will go... not just a guess-it-yourself type picture...

about trading is clear... It's silly to draw conclusions about a person's trading based on forecasts... forecasts and trading are of course very different things...

Why predict? The price goes up, buys are open, precautions are taken, and I don't plan to amaze anyone with the most accurate forecasts and to go over the moon with them myself.

Vizard:

the main thing is to see the ultimate intuitive version of predictions in the form of a stick (line) where the price will go... not just a guess-it-yourself type picture...

"... "What the grids whispered to us)) forecast for 24 bars... the model is not the best... I haven't done it for a long time... it's a useless exercise... so pampering..."

You've already made your predictions... you can trade...

tpg-k156:
what is the name of the yellow indicator? can you give me a link to download it or post it here?

the indicator (made in several programs) is very simple ... i had a few years of research and searches for optimal predictive model ........trying different methods and programs ........finally it failed ...... although compared to others (i compared its performance on different forums) it was better....... i can advise not to waste time, if you're just curious about it like i am, you need to get to know the subject a bit ....... you don't need to code skills ... the programs are full of them ... and after a couple of months it'll become clear - the price can only be predicted reliably under certain conditions ... for the rest it's just a strong departure from reality ...

strangerr:

Why should I make predictions? The price goes up, buys are open, precautions are taken, and it is not in my plans to surprise someone with the most accurate forecasts and fixate on them myself.

I don't agree about going upwards (white forecast)...and we're going to make predictions here according to the topic's name... I agree about cycling...

DhP:

Why guess?

Why rack your brains in the evening?

Look out the window in the morning and you'll know what to wear.

so? it's morning... it's lunchtime... where's the forecast?

Vizard:

Well I don't agree about the upside (white predicted section)...and we are going to forecast here by the same name of the topic...I agree about the looping...

conquering new peaks or hoping for a stronger dollar...
1.4435 is the first point of the completion of the third wave, the fourth wave correction at 1.3845, the fifth wave at 1.5410...

the confirmation point of the max high is confirmed by the weekly TF...

strangerr:

Why should I make predictions? The price goes up, buy is open, precautions are taken, and I do not plan to surprise anyone with the most accurate forecasts or to be cycled by them myself.

Right, for fun and distraction from the direction sometimes...

Reason: