EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 22

Vizard:

I don't use indices... but as far as I remember diverters - they don't work much on trends...

Don't look at the indicator, so to speak, add to taste...

Look at the chart, it speaks for itself. Or look at the Stars, which is also possible... Again, it's up to your taste.)

Trade on a breakdown of the high and low (daily), or even within a corridor... but we should set a reasonable trailing stop...

DhP:

Don't look at the indicator, so to speak, add to taste...

Look at the chart, it speaks for itself. Or on the Stars, which is also possible...again, to the liking).

you're talking in my own words ....

about stars...did the grids on astroindy...in the + pull...but not by much...

Vizard:

about having time and health for research and awareness... with the possibility of making a robot in the future...

zy...at least take the netov speeds...geez I remember a 33 kbps dialup modem... I was waiting half an hour to download a book))) tinny...

Didn't you open the 5kb page? Press enter and go smoke)))

strangerr:

Didn't you open the 5k page? Pressed enter and went to smoke))))

God forbid...as soon as the internet came up the speed was never lower than 24...sorry...

Yes, yes, yes!!!!Prada, how true!!!!

Vizard:

that's just my way of saying....

about the stars...did the grids on the astroindustrials...they pull in the +...but not by much...

Tell me more about the astroindustrials, please.

Dimka look at an interesting picture...how the pound is falling and how the euro (12.48 msk) is being stung across the cross....

Vizard:

Dimka look at an interesting picture...how the pound is falling and how the euro (12.48 msk) was being stung across the cross....

Falling is a relative term.

So what is it about the astro turds? Was looking for something similar but couldn't find it.

strangerr:

about the astroindustrials, more details please.

I didn't do it by classical finastrology...I just selected the more interesting ones...into a grid... it was training for profit...but there are such bullshit cuts...2000-3000 pips a year only on oos....

I don't remember exactly what I was doing... I took screenshots a long time ago... I looked at them now and didn't save them... It's a working topic, but it needs a lot of work... I don't agree with a lot of things though...

Reason: