EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 962

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/39251/page955

Vizard:

nothing is going anywhere...

It won't and won't collapse (I've already explained why)

Mixon777:

17 high day - 19 low day - that's for Ghana

On the 11th it was a high day in all pairs or markets

No thanks, I have sell orders on AUD USD from the 11th and i have more profit than you could ever dream of, i will close it today at 22

I'm laughing)) why are you writing so small? )))

Is there a scoop today or what?

i just came here today to listen to you...

Tantrik:
will not collapse and will not collapse (I have already explained why)

that's not why...currencies are sold by countries - and regulate exchange rates (interventions) when speculators get cocky...a 100-200p move is speculative action...check Friday's reports...

Galina:

and then unfortunately down to your 1.37, but I have a slightly different mark coming out there, at 1.3680 or so, although it doesn't matter ))))

but I think it is a bit different coming out of 1.3680, although it does matter. of course it will be seen there (the resistance trend is sloping upwards and the later the eu gets there the higher the reversal will be).

Morning all ...euro pairs can be traded for a bounce ...worked off yesterday's unearned .....

The pickup guru is back and ready to give a liquidity forecast for the week - our forecast for the 13th has come true with astronomical precision and now hold your breath and look at

High and Low points in the dates - at the price - even easier Waiting for the corner or the price 1401 - the pivot point and the bunker of the pair at the 411 box successfully attacked

Thanks to the victims who bought

on the 13th

- you successfully added profit to my account on low day ------ from high day on the 11th to low day on the 13th - exactly 300 points of cream - profit

YES I am almighty ! 1111 just please buy EURUSD on the 19th - I need sacrifices to skim the cream off

Also, don't listen to women - they ruin any serious business.

Thank you - with respect your Michael

Yikes, finally caught more than 80% of the movement. Thanks to whoever wrote about 1.4070. TP worked with +-1 point accuracy! (taking into account the spread).

probably!!!!! ))))))

It seems to me that a "Failed Swing" pattern is forming on the Eura/usd on the daily TF. My view on the screenshot....

If it breaks through the trendline and remains above it, growth is possible. I recommend to place pending buy orders with small TP

Reason: