EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 955

Vizard:

4330-50 daily high today waiting...let's see...

Can't you go higher? 1452? Not even the slightest reason?

D1 -There's the middle of the Bollinger and the 50% retracement of the fall and the weekly pivot and the crossing point of the Kijun and the tenkan

seolink74:
Can't it go any higher? Up to 1452? Not even the slightest reason?

today ?))) to 1.45))))... that's funny... to 4330...

Vizard:

What about it? 300 pips :) let's go with Trichet at 12:00

seolink74:
What's in it? 300 points only :) let's do it in one go
Very funny :)...I rather agree with the previous statement - the price would reach 1.4330. As for the Ishimoku, despite the rebound from the senkan, but the chinkou span has still broken through the price, and in the long term, it may be a sign of fall and a very good fall..... . On the buy side the volumes are down so far, so maybe the retracement has already finished the move

seolink74:
What's in it? 300 points only :) let's swing by Trichet's speech at 12:00

I don't mind... longs are open...

The French and German economies surprised the market today by sharply accelerating their growth in Q1. The reported GDP growth figures for both countries exceeded analysts' wildest expectations.

For example, the French GDP grew in the period from January to March 2011 by 1%, the highest rate of growth since the spring of 2006. Such a sharp upward jump completely discouraged the experts: after the sluggish October-December (+0.3%) analysts thought that the economy would add only 0.6% in the first months of the year.

According to Insee, a jump in industrial production was the main driver of French growth. During the quarter the figure jumped by 3.7%, the highest in 30 years. Growth in services (+1.1%), exports (+1.4%) and imports (+2.7%) provided further support.

Data from the German statistical office were also better than market expectations. The largest economy in the EU added 1.5% at the end of the first quarter, significantly exceeding the consensus forecast (+0.9%) and markedly accelerating from just 0.4% growth in the fourth quarter of 2010.

Despite continued growth in exports and imports, the main secret of the local economic miracle was the sharp rise in the domestic market. Significant growth was observed in German engineering and equipment manufacturing, construction and consumer spending.

Source RBC.

herzogtier:
Very funny :)...I more agree with the previous statement - I would like to reach 1.4330. On the ishimoku though rebound from the senkan, but chinkou span has still broken the price, and in the long term it is a possible sign of fall and very good fall..... By the end of the day it will be clearer. On the buy side the volumes are down so far, so maybe the retracement has already finished the move
On the same strategy of Ishimoku at the formation of a dead cross to wait for the return of the cross and after the rebuffed candle can be put on sale... but I am still confused by big option levels around 1.520

seolink74:

D1 - There's the middle of the Bollinger and 50% retracement of the drop and the weekly pivot and the Kijun and tenkan crossing point

I don't use it...

seolink74:
The same Ishimoku strategy, when a dead cross is formed, one has to wait for the return of the cross and after a rebuffed candle, one can go for sale... but I am also confused by big option levels around 1.520

how many pips does this strategy bring in 10 years on n1 ? (or where it is tested)

Good morning! Looks like gold has entered a phase of steady growth. Last night, between 11 and 12, I wanted to buy, but the platform told me the market is closed! Well, maybe it's for the best, there was still a pullback.
Reason: