[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 196

"And we will go north" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I'm thinking of taking the Aussie to a sell. It's been flying through 150 pips today
AndCam:
"And we'll go north" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

come on...
Tantrik:

please post the dollar index in 4 hours
s_aullma:
I'm thinking of taking the Aussie to a sell. The Aussie has done a dashing 150 pips today

If the Euro goes up (no resistance within the nearest 100 pips), the Aussie will also go up (it may go up without a break! - although it has caught 2 trends)
[삭제]
andreika:

at 1.45 I sold half of it.

Well, you're the man with the iron balls!

what's with the 45?

at least wait for the 4517...

mimohodom:

Well, you're the man with the iron balls!

what's with the 45?

at least wait for the 4517...


I'm on a mini anyway.
andreika:

I'm still on the mini.

mini - midi - maxi!
Tantrik:

Please post the dollar index at 4 o'clock
Tantrik:

If the Euro goes up (no resistance in the nearest 100 pips), the Aussie will also go up (it can walk without a hitch! - even though it has caught 2 trends)
What about 1.4515? The euras could not break through last time.