EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 925

margaret:
"Becoming a trader is a long process. It is a race without a finish line. Markets are not static. No one strategy, no one method can function successfully over long time periods. Only those traders who are constantly improving and moving forward in their development outperform the markets."
Let's learn, there's plenty of time now...

Greetings !

How nice !

Came home and my pending order for a breakdown of the level down on the eu is already in a good surplus ))))

I think the move down will continue to 1.3975 roughly.

From here, I have to admit upwards even a bounce will not work. Now we will stand back a bit and continue the move down.

This level, where the eurik stands, according to my system, is an intermediate one, we will not go up from it.

Waiting like this.

margaret:
"Becoming a trader is a long process. It is a race without a finish line. Markets are not static. No one strategy, no one method can function successfully over long time periods. Only those traders who are constantly improving and moving forward in their development outperform the markets."

I will write in "three lines" off-topic as I do not intend to leave this topic and forex in general, and it will be easier for you to read my lines. I've been working on this brokerage stuff for over a year now, so I opened my account more than a year ago. I've been working on the demo for two days and to this day I haven't read a single book on the subject. My first three months I traded on the real account without any indicator, I just don't understand what an indicator is at all :) I traded on my intuition. I have enough money for trading. Half a year ago I pawned my medallion at a pawnshop for 30,000 dollars and emptied it all, then I sold my car and emptied it all. But it seemed to be not enough, I increased trades and lost again, I have now 100 bucks on my account.) I do not know the language, I do not know the schedule, but I have intuition, and it is not bad. I was born in the year of the snake and the sign of the fish. Voterayut willpower to go the other way, 40 days of hunger and vostovalenetsya intuition, and in general the brain processes and no fuss at all. I have written that forex is a state of mind, and it rushes at me at the moment. To raise money, you do not have to depend on it. I do not want to quit forex, I knew at a subconscious level since school that I will master it, but the time has not come. That's how weird I am, Wanderer.

Strannyik:

I will write in "three lines" off-topic as I don't intend to leave this topic and forex in general, and it will be easier for you to read my lines. I'm not going to give up on this topic or anything else, it's easier for you to read my other lines. I've been working on the demo for two days and to this day I haven't read a single book on the subject. My first three months I traded on the real account without any indicator, I just don't understand what an indicator is at all :) I traded on my intuition. I have no idea what an indicator is. Half a year ago I pawned my medallion at a pawnshop for 30,000 dollars and emptied it all, then I sold my car and emptied it all. But it seemed to be not enough, I increased trades and lost again, I have now 100 bucks on my account.) I do not know the language, I do not know the schedule, but I have intuition, and it is not bad. I was born in the year of the snake and the sign of the fish. Voterayut willpower to go the other way, 40 days of hunger and vostovalenetsya intuition, and in general the brain processes and no fuss at all. I have written that forex is a state of mind, and it rushes at me at the moment. To raise money, you do not have to depend on it. I do not want to quit forex, I knew at a subconscious level since school that I will master it, but the time has not come. That's how weird I am, Wanderer.
A man without money is agony, money without a man is dead.

Strannyik:

I will write in "three lines" off-topic as I don't intend to leave this topic and forex in general, and it will be easier for you to read my lines. I'm not going to give up on this topic or anything else, it's easier for you to read my other lines. I've been working on the demo for two days and to this day I haven't read a single book on the subject. My first three months I traded on the real account without any indicator, I just don't understand what an indicator is at all :) I traded on my intuition. I have no idea what an indicator is. Half a year ago I pawned my medallion at a pawnshop for 30,000 dollars and emptied it all, then I sold my car and emptied it all. But it seemed to be not enough, I increased trades and lost again, I have now 100 bucks on my account.) I do not know the language, I do not know the schedule, but I have intuition, and it is not bad. I was born in the year of the snake and the sign of the fish. Voterayut willpower to go the other way, 40 days of hunger and vostovalenetsya intuition, and in general the brain processes and no fuss at all. I have written that forex is a state of mind, and it is floundering at the moment. To raise money, you do not have to depend on it. I do not want to quit forex, I knew at a subconscious level since school that I will master it, but the time has not come. That's how weird I am, Wanderer.
First of all, turn off the real, turn on the demo. You're right, you're right, you're right. You may be right, I'm not. (I've been doing yoga or rather tantra for 5 years and still am - it's about clairvoyance (you really gave the tsku the right to complain)).

Mixon777:

My job is to take dough from victims like you - your job is to take dough from me - if you don't believe in that notion, get out of the auction altogether - big profits only come through the blood of others who bet against you -

Thank you

What have you been smoking again? (...and where do they get that stuff)

margaret:
A man without money is agony, money without a man is dead meat.

For me money is a means to an end. I will come to that they do not change me, it seems when I come to that then they will appear. "Life itself is alive, and when you see it move, you feel its breath. Otherwise, you will not see its movement, not feel its breath, you have cut off the oxygen to all life.) Price is a living snake.

Strannyik:

In general, the position of the trading robot is not the same, but the profitability of the trading robot is very high and the overall performance is very good. I am working on my forex, I don't know why, but I'm already working on my forex account. I've been working on the demo for two days and to this day I haven't read a single book on the subject. My first three months I traded on the real account without any indicator, I just don't understand what an indicator is at all :) I traded on my intuition. I have enough money for trading. Half a year ago I pawned my medallion at a pawnshop for 30,000 dollars and emptied it all, then I sold my car and emptied it all. But it seemed to be not enough, I increased trades and lost again, I have now 100 bucks on my account.) I do not know the language, I do not know the schedule, but I have intuition, and it is not bad. I was born in the year of the snake and the sign of the fish. Voterayut willpower to go the other way, 40 days of hunger and vostovalenetsya intuition, and in general the brain processes and no fuss at all. I have written that forex is a state of mind, and it rushes at me at the moment. To raise money, you do not have to depend on it. I do not want to quit forex, I knew at a subconscious level since school that I will master it, but the time has not come. That's how weird I am, Wanderer.

you see it all for yourself... all that's left to understand is that fx is not a printing press (unless it's a normal axe)...

if you have market sense - great - basically that's how everyone trades with their hands (disguising their decision-making with indices etc) - all that's left to do is add a DISCIPLINE...

not sure - don't overtake ...and don't get greedy ...

and for the state of mind to be calm - trade only on free money ...

Strannyik:

I will write in "three lines" off-topic as I don't intend to leave this topic and forex in general, and it will be easier for you to read my lines. I'm not going to give up on this topic or anything else, it's easier for you to read my other lines. I've been working on the demo for two days and to this day I haven't read a single book on the subject. My first three months I traded on the real account without any indicator, I just don't understand what an indicator is at all :) I traded on my intuition. I have no idea what an indicator is. Half a year ago I pawned my medallion at a pawnshop for 30,000 dollars and emptied it all, then I sold my car and emptied it all. But it seemed to be not enough, I increased trades and lost again, I have now 100 bucks on my account.) I do not know the language, I do not know the schedule, but I have intuition, and it is not bad. I was born in the year of the snake and the sign of the fish. Voterayut willpower to go the other way, 40 days of hunger and vostovalenetsya intuition, and in general the brain processes and no fuss at all. I have written that forex is a state of mind, and it rushes at me at the moment. To raise money, you do not have to depend on it. I do not want to quit forex, I knew at a subconscious level since school that I will master it, but the time has not come. That's how strange I am, Wanderer.
I'm a Sagittarius, was born in the year of the "Fire Dragon" have the gift of "vision", but I do not use it because the state "vision" to enter easily, but leave difficult (psychologically very strong pressure on the brain "to suicide") ... But there are times if a short position is not closed (overnight), something wakes me up and I see that there is a U-turn and close position...
Reason: