EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 732

D1ez:

I understand the drop is going to be severe.
Is 90pc not enough? I would like to catch at least half of these 90 pips a day, but I can't do it yet. By the way, the butterfly appeared very opportunely. At the same time, they worked for half of the day, and at the same time, the sellers were not too shy ... in general, they all sucked as usual .... - they started low, then rushed up, and then updated the bottom on the yen ..... The Americans are in their repertoire ....P, C when it is unclear what they do, you have to eat popcorn on the fence .....

NZD-USD gave a profit of +80 pips. Position to hold. Very strong signal on all pairs that I gave this morning.

odiseif:
Is 90 pp not enough? I would like to catch at least half of these 90 pips a day, but so far no luck. By the way, the butterfly appeared very opportunely. At the same time, they worked for half, and at the same time, the sellers were not too shy. In general, they all went down as usual .... - they started low, then rushed up, and then updated the bottom on the yen .... The Americans are in their repertoire ....P, C when you do not know what they do, you have to eat popcorn on the fence .....
Who's stopping you?) You should use my signals, you will earn more. Today the signals gave more than 200 pps.

I'll tell you guys this. Most of you think very complicatedly (I used to think complicatedly too) Everything is very simple and accessible to everyone. Simplify your terminals from kartinak and start working, not playing. And you will always earn. Do not think complicated! I know why most people do not use my signals, they do not understand their movements. I know why most people do not use my signals, they do not understand their moves.

Me as usual... Closed on Breakeven at 7 and 14 pips instead of taking 80 pips Still got in bay Sl 15 pips...may still go 50 pips up... But as usual +30 pips Breakeven + Spread may go up a bit afterwards.

Who wants to get my signals in advance , write to me in person. I will give them to you in person, as I enter the market earlier than I give signals on the forum.

Fartowiy:
My result is on the line, though.
and where's that face? )))

sanyooooook:
and where is that face? )))
in the workplace :)))

here we go

bet on Sell
Reason: