EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 734

Attention to signals! I will install the program today and I will send everyone at the same time to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Write in your E-mails.

Fartowiy:
Attention to signals! I will install the program today and I will send everyone at the same time to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Write in your e-mail.
So give me your username and password, it will be easier))

Fartowiy:
Attention to signals! I will install the program today and I will send everyone at the same time to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Write in your e-mail.

To e-mail is worse, better ICQ)))

SEVER11:
another example of swap-accounting, guess the difference three times... the answer in total profit:
I know what I am risking and when. I knew that the price would change, I knew approximately where, but I did not know exactly at what price, so I did not put stops, so as not to fix the losses.
P.S. Stops have such an unpleasant property - to work. From my own experience, when the price breaks a stop, turns around and goes far and long. )))

30 pips taken. Looking forward to a pullback on the H4. And on the daily we will go down.

Fartowiy:
Guys, there's a problem in private. There's a lot of people who want to get in. It's gonna take a long time to send signals to everyone. And there's a limit in private. What to do? I have an idea to send them all at the same time.

Why do you need to send specific signals to everyone? If you have a great desire to help your fellow traders, is it not easier to share the method of your working system in the process of trading? As a proverb says: "Give me the fish, and I will be fed today. Give me a fishing rod and teach me how to fish, and I will be full forever".

toxa79:

Why do you have to send specific signals to everyone? If you have a great desire to help your fellow man, isn't it easier to share the method of your working system as you trade. As one proverb says: "Give me a fish and I will be fed today. Give me a fishing rod and teach me how to fish, and I will be full forever".

A wise saying!!!!!!!!))))))

sanyooooook:
10 quid bill? )))

less than $100k does not matter :)

rensbit:
I know what I am risking and when. I knew that the price will change, I knew approximately where, but I did not know exactly at what price, so I did not put stops, so as not to fix losses.
P.S. Stops have such an unpleasant property - to work. From my own experience, when the price breaks a stop, turns around and goes far and long. )))
I'm not talking about stops. ;-((

toxa79:

Why do you have to send specific signals to everyone? If you have a great desire to help your fellow man, isn't it easier to share the method of your working system as you trade. As one proverb says: "Give me a fish and I will be fed today. Give me a fishing rod and teach me how to fish and I will be fed forever".
Well done!!! Just from personal experience: everyone should have their own way of working, and when getting a signal, everyone should double-check with themselves and make sure the signal is accurate. See the example. All signals I gave today until 17.00 MK. At 17,00 after the news release was a rebound of 70-80 pips in proteopavloduyu side and within 1 hour the price returned. All indicators adjust to the market. And my methodology is based on 3 years of personal experience. And I don't want to advertise it. The right indicator parameters for a specific timeframe. You cannot trade with H1 or H4 indicator parameters on M5 or M15, etc.
Reason: