EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 464

margaret:

Euro will not go down that easily, it has a serious defence....

The two-day summit is about to start...we'll see there...keep an eye on the speeches

Those who want help must give it to the Germans! As for the stakes, they will definitely raise them. They need to drive the suffering countries deeper into the hole for them to govern!

mimohodom:

I wonder: is no one considering the possibility of a 700 pips breakout in the coming days, like on Yen? And then - a prolonged march south? and with simultaneous limitation of margin to 1:50 maximum? and with problematic order execution (like a liquidity crisis)? and the extended spreads, stops and limits - as a matter of course? How many passengers may be put off the train!

has anyone heard anything?

The yen is really flat )))) The exchange rate is too stable ))))

It will shoot up for sure. Only the southward march will kill Japan, probably because of radioactive contamination, exports are reduced and imports will increase manifold.

sanura5555:
It has already been said that those who want help must lie down with the Germans! As for the rates, they will definitely raise them. They need to drive the suffering countries into an even deeper hole so that it is easier to rule!
I agree. Germany benefits from an expensive euro... Germany is the main ruler... but somehow there is no word on German elections, which according to me are due this weekend...and if Merkel flies, the eu will fly harder than the downgrades of the peripheral eurozone countries...

Any thoughts on AUDUSD?

Temnyj:

And have you pressed the "insert" button?

Browse (search for a file on the computer) - Insert (wait for the picture to load in the comment window) - Add comment.

Thanks! Got it.

margaret, screw the round ball, the Germans will get theirs! Let them be happy for now!

Who's the sneaky one who's starting to bounce back from 1.405? ))

From the chart, the chif is at a global low. a rise is possible???

Temnyj:

Well the yen's flat has really dragged on )))) Too stable rate))))

It's bound to shoot up. Only going south will kill Japan, probably due to radioactive contamination, exports are down and imports will increase many times over.

Here is the first picture, the OsMA based on Low's Fractal of May 6 last year shows the oscillator at 0,51765, and the same OsMA on the Fractal of March 16 (the spike from the previous week) shows 0,53367, i.e., there is no convergence - the wave movement is not over, i.e., the yen has not turned north yet (globally), and can the yen turn south (globally) without turning yen? That's why I assume a spike on the yen: they will get as many passengers off the train as possible and go south.

mimohodom:

Here is the first picture, where the Low's OsMA shows the oscillator at the fractal of May 6 last year at 0,51765, and the same OsMA at the fractal of March 16 (the spike from the previous week) shows 0,53367, i.e. there is no convergence - the wave movement is not finished, i.e. the Yen has not turned north yet (globally), and can the Yen turn south (globally) without turning Yen around? That is why I assume a spike in the eu: they will get as many passengers off the train as possible and go south.

Why do you think the eu hasn't gone anywhere without the yen? it is not quite correct! These pairs have been in a correlation for a long time, but this year the eu and the yen went everywhere from 92 to 79, the yen was 43 and 28, and again almost 43.)
Reason: