EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 465

margaret:
When will you have an election? Do you live in Germany?
In the Bundestag next year.

below is the price's breakthrough of the FZR (fracture-zigzag reversal) last year

The FZRs at 1.4333, 1.4582 and 1.4666 were broken by the price in such a way that convergences were formed. From my observations, very often (i.e. not always) the price comes back, and not just comes back, but makes a candle close above the FZR level.

antrofagen:
Any thoughts on AUDUSD ?

Here are hindsights of 15 and 70 bars - just a hint:

margaret:
I agree. Germany benefits from an expensive euro... Germany is the main helmsman.... but for some reason there is no word on the German elections, which according to me are due this weekend...and if Merkel flies, the eu will fly harder than the downgrade of the peripheral Eurozone countries...
Germany has a regional election this weekend. There will be no movement on that.

antrofagen:
Any thoughts on AUDUSD ?
I'm already stuck at 1.022 sell.

sanura5555:
If the eu and the yen are in a correlated position for a long time, and just this year the eu and the yen went everywhere from 92 to 79, the eu was 43, 28 and 43 again... so the current situation is influenced by internal economic factors, even the bxoyen and euroland have seen some intervention))

I look at the yen dancing a bit easier: earlier it was 120 yen, and now it is 80 yen, and recently it went down to 76 yen and they call it an "intervention", but in fact somebody (let's not point the finger) has bought 120 yen for 1 dollar and recently sold it for 1.5 dollars.)

That's all the variation, that's all the "scorrelling". In fact, the program is set once and for all (I am a supporter of the Consortium idea :)) ) and if the eu is up, the yen is down and vice versa.

yosuf:

Here are the hindsight at 15 and 70 bars - just a hint:

Hello. If not difficult on EURUSD what does your system show on H1 H4 D1 any of the charts at the moment...saw what you posted this afternoon...

I stand in the bay to TP 1430

Ilap70:
Thank you! Sorted.
well how 1SSR0 beautiful )))))))

Fartowiy:
I'm already stuck at 1.022 sell

A high of 1.03 or even more is very likely. I am holding the buy for a week, I don't want to close yet.

seolink74:

Hello. If not difficult on EURUSD what does your system show on H1 H4 D1 any of the charts at the moment...saw what you posted this afternoon....

I am standing in the bay to TP 1430

I'll second that, I want to see a global trendline.
Reason: