EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 467

odiseif:
I am watching your screenshots for a long time. You say you have created something interesting ... But the feeling that you have not learned how to use the terminal .... I think it would be better in your screenshots if we saw one chart, market overview, navigator with the names of indices, and even the terminal is not interesting to see in your screenshots ... and a box with times, chart tools can be cursor to the edge and put on the same terminal level, so you expand the chart overview .

Thanks for the tip, I will definitely use it.

yosuf:

Thanks for the tip, I will definitely use it.
Maybe you are hiding something on purpose ... but if not ... hover your mouse over the graph ... right-click and choose save image as ... ...then save it in a convenient place on your computer and upload it to the forum...

P10 and P30, Decline expected as yesterday's upward forecast was exceeded:

seolink74:
Maybe you are hiding something on purpose ... but if not ... hover your mouse over the graph ... right-click on the menu and select save image as ... then save to a convenient location on your computer and upload to the forum...

My computer. hangs on this because of overloads, apparently, I'll clear and try

and yet H1 is not the main trend graph... It is better to look at indicator readings from the higher to the lower timeframe... If the indicator readings coincide, they can be taken into consideration. If you analyze only one timeframe, it is not quite correct to make predictions.

I am not against your indicator... I am for a different presentation of information...

And I will buy till the last stop-loss... :)

As soon as it breaks through the trend line, we may think about a move downwards

seolink74:
and yet H1 is not the main trend graph... It is better to look at indicator readings from the higher to the lower timeframe... If the indicator readings coincide, they can be taken into consideration. This is not quite correct to make a forecast based on the analysis of only one timeframe

Here is D1 with P30, P10 and P5 (last trend), it confirms the prompt decrease of P10 and P5 before the forecast of P30, though P10 postpones this decrease a little:

seolink74:

and yet H1 is not the main trend graph... It is better to look at indicator readings from the higher to the lower timeframe... If the indicator readings coincide, they can be taken into consideration. If you analyze only one timeframe, it is not quite correct to make predictions.

I am not against your indicator... I am for a different presentation of information...

And I will buy till the last stop-loss... :)

As soon as it breaks through the trend line, we may think about a move downwards

Your right

yosuf:

Here is D1 with P30, P10 and P5 (the latest trend):

Do I understand the indicator correctly? That it predicts a rise to 14255 and then a fall?

seolink74:
Do I understand the indicator correctly? That it predicts a rise to 14255 and then a fall?

Correct, only on this TF, others may be different

I'll sleep then... I'll wake up or TP to 120 pips or SL to 80 pips... It's better to trade against the trend on a higher timeframe... it's better to catch a loss now and then
Reason: