EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 46

margaret:
Everyone can sleep now. Promises were made not to touch the Euro before the end of the world session
Today's Calendar
Date 1:43am Currency Impact Detail Actual Forecast Previous Chart
Fri
Mar 4 3:00am GBP Halifax HPI m/m -0.6% 0.8%
All Day EUR EU Economic Summit
8:30am USD Non-Farm Employment Change 191K 36K
8:30am USD Unemployment Rate 9.1% 9.0%
8:30am USD Average Hourly Earnings m/m 0.2% 0.4%
10:00am CAD Ivey PMI 50.6 41.4
10:00am USD FOMC Member Yellen Speaks
10:00am USD Factory Orders m/m 2.1% 0.2%
10:25am EUR ECB President Trichet Speaks

RekkeR:
Today's Calendar
Date 1:43am Currency Impact Detail Actual Forecast Previous Chart
Fri
Mar 4 3:00am GBP Halifax HPI m/m -0.6% 0.8%
All Day EUR EU Economic Summit
8:30am USD Non-Farm Employment Change 191K 36K
8:30am USD Unemployment Rate 9.1% 9.0%
8:30am USD Average Hourly Earnings m/m 0.2% 0.4%
10:00am CAD Ivey PMI 50.6 41.4
10:00am USD FOMC Member Yellen Speaks
10:00am USD Factory Orders m/m 2.1% 0.2%
10:25am EUR ECB President Trichet Speaks

Hi. Did you highlight your favourite nonfarms?)) Yes, there will be bounces today.

strangerr:

I do not use RSI, SQ9 price and time also, I drew the levels manually, so it is more reliable, you can see it on the screenshot. The fact that the EUR is at 405 points does not say anything, I have to look at the corners, it makes important highs and lows. Last night I was looking at the H1 square and it turned out that its highs are at 45 and 135 degrees and its lows are at 225 and 245 degrees. So it's not how many degrees at a given moment that matters, it's the reversals.

About the pound I wouldn't say it has rolled, it is drawing a bullish takeover on the weeks.

If up, then the next spiral:

until there is a reversal signal I am looking up on the euro and pound.

same old pound picture, still relevant)))

Temnyj:

I have no signal for a reversal and I am looking up on the euro and pound.

Same old picture of the pound, still relevant)))

Not yet.

The Americans want to be "peacekeepers" again, to get their hands on Libyan oil and to create jobs.

strangerr:

Not yet.

Once again, the Americans want to be "peacekeepers", to get their hands on Libya's oil and to create jobs for themselves.

/In Libya there will be chaos and the country will become a giant Somalia', are the words on the lips of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who questions the desirability of military intervention. That Operation Restore Hope in Mogadishu in 1992 began with the aim of safely delivering and distributing humanitarian aid - and that with UN Security Council authorisation. The ending was bloody, and now Secretary of State Hillary Clinton - it was her husband, incidentally, who withdrew troops from that country - is making it clear that Washington may refrain from a military operation precisely because of the "Somalia syndrome"/ phenomenon - so what's the big one to come out of it?http://news.mail.ru/politics/5446446/

Temnyj:

I am looking up on the euro and the pound until there is a reversal signal.

Still the same old picture on the pound, still relevant))))

The green wolf has already worked out: the price did not reach the level of the 5th point and about the same amount of time it did not reach the 6th, the target, so it can be considered as worked out. The blue one has also worked out and you have another bearish one there, you haven't marked it out. On the daily euro, we are now approaching the 5th point level.

Temnyj:
/ "Libya will fall into chaos, the country will become a giant Somalia", are the words on the lips of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton questioning the advisability of military intervention. That Operation Restore Hope in Mogadishu in 1992 began with the aim of safely delivering and distributing humanitarian aid - and that with UN Security Council authorisation. The ending was bloody, and now Secretary of State Hillary Clinton - it was her husband, incidentally, who withdrew troops from that country - is making it clear that Washington may refrain from a military operation precisely because of the "Somalia syndrome"/so what's the big one coming out of it?.http://news.mail.ru/politics/5446446/

There, many countries in the region have said that the Americans will be screwed if they stick their necks out in Libya. But those can and I think it will only give the states trouble and not a bad one.

strangerr:

The green wolf has already worked out: price didn't reach the 5th point and about the same amount before the 6th point, the target, so it can be considered worked out. The blue one has also worked out and you have another bearish one there, you haven't marked it out. On the daily euro, we are now approaching the 5th point level.

this one? (orange)

I look more at the lines as possible support and resistance.

I was just typing, you beat me to it. (why is it that posts don't appear all at once?)

Temnyj:

this one? (orange)

I look more at the lines as possible support and resistance.

You beat me to it while I was typing. (why is it that posts don't all appear at once?)

Need a new thread again))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

Need a new thread again))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
or try to erase the last 500 pages of the forum)))
Reason: