EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 47

strangerr:

War and Peace again in one night, Matemat won't have enough threads for you, he will soon update the servers, he must have cursed the day he created the first branch))))

Raker even returned to us, do not disappear for a long time, prodigal son))))

In general, I see that everybody has gathered, it means that the euro will soon have either a good correction or change of trend))))

In the meantime, no changes:

my drawing

All clear to 1.4150...we might see a continuation of the rally today, although it would be nice to rest for a day...

Temnyj:

my drawing

At 1.3974 the level is 225 degrees.

Vizard:

All clear to 1.4150...we might see a continuation of the rally today, although it would be nice to rest for a day...

I am looking at 1.4115 for now.

strangerr:

Need a new branch again))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

final decoupling for the eu - H4 TF on the bollinger on the daily TF there is a margin of safety for a spurt into the indicated level...

strangerr:

I'm looking at 1.4115 for now.

Today, of course, I don't have enough strength to reach 4150... I wish I could recover a bit...

Vizard:

Well, today it is... of course I don't have enough strength to reach 4150... I wish I could recover a bit...

Hope dies first along with the deposit...

strangerr:

At 1.3974 the level is 225 degrees.

According to Gunn? I found some literature, but the table is only a page long. I would like to read more.

forte928:

hope dies first along with the deposit...

hope for what? i don't care which way it goes....

at 4:30pm the fun begins...don't miss it...beers, colla popcorn and settle down at the monitors....)))

Temnyj:
On Gunn? I've found literature, but there's only a page devoted to this table. I'd like to read more.

I can download it, but it's in English.
Reason: