Artificial Intelligence 2020 - is there progress? - page 28

Vitaliy Maznev:
My point, esteemed craftsmen, nakueweights and experts, is that the question of intelligence is not even at the current stage. Artificial or natural is not the question. The question is how to live on. And what will be the place of each of us in the sphere that has been formed.

The market will never be in a non-market situation.

Consider the example of a person who was born in a community where cyber is dominant. In this case, to give a man what he wants - even if everything at everything - is equal for the machine as there is no loss. So either we will be in cyber heaven. Or we will be like deaf villages in underdeveloped countries - we with our culture and cyber-development with its own. But the access to technology will still be equal.

The question is at the peak of the development of these cyber.... As even the notion of it is frightening. The synthesis of material by the blink of an eye magic wand is not far off) "Hotdoghouse appearances".

Alexandr Andreev:

The market will never be in a non-market situation.

Consider the example of a person who was born in a community where cyber is dominant. In this case giving a person what he wants - even if everything at everything - is equal for the machine as there is no loss. So either we will be in cyber heaven. Or we will be like deaf villages in underdeveloped countries - we with our culture and cyber-development with its own. But access to technology will still be equal.

Beautifully put, gentlemen. Isn't it? What about the prospects?

Vitaliy Maznev:

Synthesis of material by an instant magic wand is not far off) "Hotdogus appearances".

Alexandr Andreev:

Synthesis of material by the magic wand is just around the corner) "Hotdogus appearances".

Okay. Is the synthesis changing the structure or the facts? Do you include yourself here, or do you live outside our universe?

Vitaliy Maznev:

Most likely, the peak is behind the sphere, which is no different from magic. Because the one centre that controls everything and is able to synthesize it and send it wherever you want is magic. It is logical that people will do without gadgets at all - because the number of people is finite and not very large, it is easier to keep track of everyone. But the purpose of tracking will be similar to mobile operators. We will want to be in range ourselves. And then you can wave your hand and Skype will open - right there in the air.

Vitaliy Maznev:

Okay. Does the synthesis change the structure or the facts? Do you include yourself here, or do you live outside our universe?

This, I think, is the technological finish line of development for humans. Nothing more than that.

Alexandr Andreev:

Next thing you know, you're waving your hand - there's Skype open - straight up in the air.

Or closed. And not just Skype. You're looking at progress, aren't you? Do you consider your own potential resources? Who owns them?

Alexandr Andreev:

It is, I think, a technological finish to development for humans. No more than that.

Why the finish line? I see even more possibilities of achievement. There's been talk recently of an amoeba

Vitaliy Maznev:

Or shut down. And not just Skype. You are looking at progress, aren't you? Do you consider your own potential resources? Who owns them?

I do have one example, though. It's the internet itself. There's going to be something similar here. Like power in one hands and at the same time everything for everybody. In general, it is not so important there - it is enough for someone to create it at least once and there will be no need for a second one. Just like we don't need a second internet

Alexandr Andreev:

Still, I have one example. This is the internet itself. There will be something similar here. Like the power is in one hands and at the same time everything is for everyone. In general, it is not so important there - it is enough for someone to create it at least once and there will be no need for a second one. Just as we don't need a second internet.

Copyright. How about that? How do you think of something that someone has already thought of many times?

Reason: