EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 17

For today, I think we will first go to 1.39, there is a put 1.

Then, if nothing changes, we might fall to 1.3750-1.37.

We will see if the interest rate stays in place or not.

What has changed since yesterday? No sell signals and why any predictions?

Breakout, retest, buy.

chepikds:
Without decent management, any indicator is useless, so there is no result yet.

excuses...if the indicator does not work, why bother with it...there are wizards )))

Vizard:

excuses...if it's not working, why bother with it...there are wizards)))

Without the wands can't you see where the price is going? I don't think so, it's important, for example on my screenshot the top order is half the size of the bottom one.

Pound yen closed like this, didn't want to go down:

strangerr:

And without the wagons you can't see where the price is going? I have, for example, in the screenshot the top order is half the size of the bottom one.

Pound yen closed like this, didn't want to go down:

I was talking about the performance of super advanced indulators... that don't work any better than the wipers... that's why I'm saying - why start a garden and live in illusions... there are wipers...

regression is not a bad tool but it is very laggy...just like the grid works on the principle of tomorrow as yesterday...

i don't remember how many years ago i used indices myself... and i used them at all)...

I was teaching Dimka yesterday... taking into account the risks one can trade against a move in +...

Vizard:

I was talking about the performance of super-wizardry indices... that don't work any better than the wipers... that's why I say - why build a garden around it and live in illusions... there are wipers available...

regression is not a bad tool, but it is very laggy... just like grids, it works like yesterday...

I don't remember how many years ago I used indices myself... and used them at all)...

about mm I was teaching Dimka yesterday... taking the risks into account, you can trade against a move in the +...

There are no miracle turkeys, that's for sure. Regression is the same as many others. Dimka doesn't open trades on half a depot now?)))

strangerr:

There are no miracle indices, that's for sure. Regression is the same overshoot as many others. I have no idea what to do with this, I do not know what to do with it.)

he was getting a good result, but he got a good look at the market. even though he was told to crush his lots before that))))...

The regression is not overdrawn, it just lags ... If you do a projection, it often works like yesterday... as for the non-growers... I'll make a forecast on the grids now...

what the grids whispered to us)) forecast for 24 bars... the model is far from the best... I haven't done it for a long time... it's a useless exercise... so pampering...

yosuf:

Possible price change corridor:

show on n1 the euro forecast... but not too many lines...like mine...

Vizard:

what the grids whispered to us)) forecast for 24 bars... the model is far from the best... I haven't done it for a long time... it's a useless exercise... so pampering...

I sometimes make doodles out of boredom, while some people think I make predictions and trade on them myself :)))

Reason: