Strategic foresight systems - page 44

ZetM:

I'm missing you already.....))))

There's a certain charm in strategic forecasts. Rocking in a rocking chair, sipping cognac and... and you're not in a rush.)

Although, I haven't been bored for some time, watching how one careless deal swiftly eats up everything I've saved up :o)

Your conclusions are correct.We've talked about them before. The fact that the price passed another 384 points, after we (theoretically) sent it down, is normal in principle. A double zig-zag was formed and it could well have gone down...))), but it, the price, chose to form a triple zig-zag, that's all.

Nice that you didn't change your mind :o)

If, it's any consolation, Prechter, "missed" by 480 points...))))

I'll fall asleep tonight with special pleasure :o)

P.S. My understanding of the situation, set forth yesterday, it fully coincides with yours. Here is the link, branch "Wave Analysis Fan Club".

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/39579/page30

I will certainly read it.

I am afraid to cause displeasure to many, but I am sure it was not a coincidence, 3-wave as a result of a press conference of the ECB chief, but the decision taken by them was also the result..... all interconnected.

And that's kind of the goal of my research and one of the topics of this thread, but it hasn't been developed yet. I am still thinking about setting up the experiment.

FAGOTT

It's someone else's thread, there's no desire to fluff it up. Very short. You, again, got caught up in the numbering of the waves, what is important is what is formed, the zig-zag, impulse, triplet, etc., they andtheir combinations carry the main semantic load . The numbering only carries the characteristics of the wave. You have to understand, when you are laughing, when you are sad, when you are scared, etc. Your face reflects those emotions to a greater or lesser degree. If the players had no doubts about the Euro, and they did not understand what decision Trichet would make, the KDT would not be formed, and there would be another model and other consequences, the market would stand still and wait for a confirmation by Trichet and only confirmation. The market is smart, it knows as well as Trichet what decision can be made in this situation and waits only for confirmation of its analysis. In our case, a CDT is formed, and the VA teaches, wait for expectation (confirmation of market analysis, it stopped, did not go further) to be replaced by disappointment, i.e. IMPULSE, in the opposite direction, etc., etc. This, is one of the essences of VA, but not all of it. Again, VA, is much more complex than a simple characterisation of waves, in the form of 1-2-3-4-5. etc. etc. This, in short.

ZetM:

It's not my branch, I don't want to be a floodbuster. ...

No, it's a common thread! It's "strategic foresight systems". And it does not matter what principles are embedded in them. The important thing is that the forecasts are really made for a decent horizon. There's more psychology, more games - and the stakesare big, because there's a lot of points.) The main ideas of the branch are given at the beginning, but in brief:

• About the systems themselves (I think I'll tell you more about my concept soon)
  • The price forecasts improvement by external factors, i.e. search of some links with the fundamentals
  • Asset management for the strategy
  • On-line forecasts

Farnsworth:

There is a certain charm in strategic forecasts. You rock in a rocking chair, sip cognac and ... and you're not in a rush.)

What an interesting life you have....))))

It's nice that you haven't changed your mind :o)

I've been in this abyss long enough, not as long as you, but long enough, and my tenure is measured, years + a few hundred metres (so far) = no change of mind....))))

Will be falling asleep tonight with particular enjoyment :o)

....)))))))))

Although, I haven't been bored for a while, watching one careless transaction swiftly devour everything I've accumulated :o)

Again, all the hard-earned money... 2 portcigars etc. ....)))))

Какая у Вас интересная жизнь....))))

No, it's not that interesting, you have to get distracted.

I've been in this abyss long enough, not as long as you, but long enough, and my time is measured, years + a few hundred metres (so far) = no change of opinion....))))

The learning process never stops, it's rather presumptuous to think we've learned everything already, especially here. So, we are absolutely on equal footing :o)

Again, all the hard-earned money... 2 portcigars, etc. ....)))))

With a touching sadness I remember the demo account :o(

О))) Showing up, not getting dusty))) Good to see.

That Farnsworth question. I kept meaning to ask about the 5 or 10 day horizon. How important is 5 or 10, and if you take say 7 or 8?

ULAD:

О))) Appeared, didn't get dusty))) Good to see.

There were no forecasts and still no forecasts.

ULAD:

О))) Appeared, didn't get dusty))) Good to see.

Likewise.

That Farnsworth question. I kept meaning to ask about the 5 or 10 day horizon. How important is 5 or 10, and if you take say 7 or 8?

Absolutely not important. Or rather, I haven't come up with a criterion for "predictability" yet.

Tantrik:
And there were no forecasts.
How could there not be? On page 40, the most recent forecast. We are still seeing it. We discuss it with Mikhail, Vladimir and other colleagues. There is a forecast for several months, and the strategy is a whole "field of opportunities for reversals" (and it is not a joke), like Pinocchio. Or what kind of forecasts do you have in mind?

Farnsworth:
How could it not be? On page 40 the extreme forecast. That is what we are still seeing. We discuss it with Mikhail, Vladimir and other colleagues. There is a forecast for several months, and the strategy is a whole "field of opportunities for reversals" (and it is not a joke), like Pinocchio. Or what predictions do you have in mind?
it looks beautiful! it looks like a fish (shark).
Reason: