Hi Talaat E,

Added mtf also added the bands option.

Thanks My Friend
mrtools, I really appreciate.thank u thaku

mrtools:

Hi Talaat E,

Added mtf also added the bands option.

Hello mrtools,

Can you please create Hist version of this step one more average 2.3 mtf.mq4 indicator please :)

Thanks

SKC

skc321:

Hello mrtools,

Can you please create Hist version of this step one more average 2.3 mtf.mq4 indicator please :)

Thanks

SKC

Hello mrtools and Mladen.

Can you please create Histo version of this step one more average 2.3 mtf.mq4 indicator please :)

Thanks

SKC

skc321:

Hello mrtools and Mladen.

Can you please create Histo version of this step one more average 2.3 mtf.mq4 indicator please :)

Thanks

SKC

Created the histo version

mrtools:

Thank you Thank you Thank you :) mrtools

mrtools:

mrtools:

(u r great mrtools) thank u 

i have a question about anticipating slope change of ehler's super smoother.let's say i use a constant range bar chart of 20pips & add super smoother of 10 to it .. given that next candle is 20 pip &  math for the filter is known , can i somehow forecast that slope of filter gonna change or not ?

this the perfect example , last bar is 20 pip bearish bar & we know the next bar(white one that still in progress) can not close over the high of bearish bar (cause range is constant) , can i say no matter what gonna happen in the current bar the slope of filter is gonna change ?

KumoBreake:

i have a question about anticipating slope change of ehler's super smoother.let's say i use a constant range bar chart of 20pips & add super smoother of 10 to it .. given that next candle is 20 pip &  math for the filter is known , can i somehow forecast that slope of filter gonna change or not ?

this the perfect example , last bar is 20 pip bearish bar & we know the next bar(white one that still in progress) can not close over the high of bearish bar (cause range is constant) , can i say no matter what gonna happen in the current bar the slope of filter is gonna change ?

i think,that will not be changed till this constant range break up side,but how you can say/predict that price will not/can not go up side enough to create a new high equal to N2(bearish) N3 (bulish) or more high than N2,3 bars.

in this case of price up movement,the orange color will be turn green again because orange is not confirm till (it is still forming now) that is why option "ON FIRST BAR" is coded and applied. (for now option is on current bar [zero bar]-if there is option)

as per my understanding.i can be wrong.

KumoBreake:

Any extrapolation (and you are talking about extrapolation) is a subject of change. EMA forecasts for 1 bar "future" are usually at about 0.9 (90%) but don't be mislead : that 90% does not mean that the forecast will be 100% accurate in 90% of cases. What it means that, within some statistical error, the results can be taken as 90% accurate, which, "translated", can mean that the exact forecast was never made
Reason: