New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal 387 and MetaTrader 4 Data Center build 387 - page 7

ehhh... didn't want to get into it, but I have to.

AlexSTAL:

Okay, your position is clear.

But your position is not clear at all.

Maybe I haven't read the forum very carefully, but I don't recall anyone on the forum saying that such re-initialization should be done. Many people (me among them)have very oftenasked you to update the terminal to the things you really need for trading and testing. You have always said that you were not going to change anything in 4. And suddenly, you make changes that break many working tools! And you say it will be the last release and that's the end of 4.

I completely agree with nen. I do not have such big letters on my keyboard that they adequately express a simple thought to make it come to you: DO NOT DO THIS!

Maybe you can explain to the community WHY YOU DON'T DO WHAT YOU'RE RE REQUIRED TO DO, AND DON'T DO WHAT YOU'RE REQUIRED TO DO?

Is it a marketing ploy: to make a mess in 4, so that people could not work properly in it the old way and quickly switched to your 5 (which ceased to be a convenient platform for trading and has become a medium for programming, not a trading platform)? Like we will arrange a nice life for you before the departure of 4 into oblivion.

one more thing.

As it turned out to be such a "mismatch" - it would be nice to give people the opportunity to roll back to an old version. what happens is: trader traded, traded, everything worked, new build (like a hundred times before) asked to upgrade - he upgraded and... i want to ask you to give me an official link to download the old version, so i can get it working normally again!

f.t.:
ehhhhh... didn't want to get into it, but I have to.

But your position is not clear at all.

Maybe I haven't read the forum very carefully, but I don't recall anyone on the forum saying that such re-initialization should be done. Many people (me among them)have very oftenasked you to update the terminal to the things you really need for trading and testing. You have always said that you were not going to change anything in 4. And suddenly, you make such a change that breaks a lot of working tools! And you say it will be the last release and that's the end of 4.

I totally agree with nen. I do not have such big letters on my keyboard that they adequately express a simple thought to make it clear to you: DO NOT DO THIS!

Maybe you can explain to the community WHY YOU DON'T DO WHAT YOU'RE RE REQUIRED TO DO, AND DON'T DO WHAT YOU'RE REQUIRED TO DO?

Is it a marketing ploy: to make a mess in 4, so that people could not work properly in it the old way and quickly switched to your 5 (which ceased to be a convenient platform for trading and has become a medium for programming, not a trading platform)? Like we will give you a nice life before the departure of 4.

Have you lost your mind? I have nothing to do with the developers. And there is no re-initialisation - it's fears and not wanting to find out the real reason.

f.t.:

link to download the old version so you can get back to normal!

komposter posted all versions of the terminals not long ago https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/130618

AlexSTAL:
I have nothing to do with the developers.

I'm sorry. I was referring specifically to developers. it's just that your nickname sounds like that of one of the developers and the response was very much "their style". got confused... sorry again.

But the question still remains and it is to the developers...

Yes... emotions are running high.
Developers should be given concrete logs and identified errors. Not throw bones at them in the form of turkeys with foul language.

sergeev:
Yeah... emotions run high.

yes emotion.... They don't have time to fix the server timezone or the Digit sticking bug, but they have no time to make such a mess .... - they have.

no.... I'm cool, .... I'm totally cool, .... MT is of course a meditation product, not a trading one.

We need to learn from them how to be calm - spit it out and rub it in....

I don't know where to find the changes in BILED 388 ?????????????????????????????

Gentlemen, not a single clear verifiable bug report in 7 pages, just theorised panic. This is no way to work.

Bug report. Put in visual mode in the ZUP tester, which is posted just above. See how the graphical constructions disappear at an arbitrary moment in time. Is this normal? This is the bug report in this case. If the same happens in real - disappearance of graphic constructions - I wonder what will be the consequences.

How to deal with it - disappearance of graphical constructions at arbitrary moment of time? Simple - to recalculate the entire indicator on every tick. But in this case many systems will stop working. There are up to 100 instances of ZUP (system DML&EWA) in one terminal now. Even on a fast market. We will have to install much fewer indicators. And the system will simply collapse.

I've already written about it here many times with variations. Not getting there.

Reason: