Sperandeo indicator. - page 6

Worsh:
There's so much water in there that by the time you get to the truth, you won't need it anymore... But that's my personal opinion.
:) I prefer to do a lot of things myself, too.

tara:

No, it is not a carry-over, but three different trend lines. First, the average line was formed (the moment of its recognition coincided with the breakdown of the uptrend), then the bottom line was formed (the moment of its recognition coincided with the breakdown of the uptrend). After the breakdown of the lower, and then the middle trend line, the upper one was formed, and its base point coincided with the base point of the middle (the first detected) trend line. By the way - a typical picture at the onset of a flat.

It depends on which system, the transfer of lines is meant. If it concerns the B. Sperandeo method, the bottom simply could not be. As for the midline, it is exactly 100% line shift, because after the midline was pierced, the price did not pierce the check by the 1-2-3 rule, and rewrote the previous minimum. Therefore, the middle line is carried upwards.

If concerning the way I want to see the indicator (and I want to see it differently and there are some reasons for that) there should be not 3 but 6 lines. Of them 3 lines down, which eventually turn into the top 4, and 2 lines that don't go up.

Worsh:

I hope the principle of trend transfer is understood now.

The principle of transposition is clear, but I disagree with something. I am disturbed by the fact that I would not even build some of the trend lines and then carry them over. In my opinion, a trend should be built at least at extrema (min/max over 3 bars), or better yet on swings longer than 3 bars. In your case trend lines should be plotted even on two bars standing next to each other. In general, of all the trend lines on the chart, the most correct one, in my opinion, is on bars 2-5 and its breakdown can somehow indicate a change in the trend. If we break them all together, there will be plenty of false declines. The rule about entering Hi or Low by N points behind the previous Hi or Low - does it have some philosophical sense? But the main question - how to choose the first bar? I am not being sarcastic, I am trying to understand it. I have not read the book, but I have seen the drawing.

Worsh:

It depends on which system the transfer of lines is meant. If concerning the V. Sperandeo method, there could not be a lower one.

here I agree

"If the indicator is the way I want to see it (and I want to see it differently, and there are some reasons for that), then there should be not 3 but 6 lines. Of these, 3 are down, which eventually turn into the top 4, and 2 are not up."

That's where you should have started, that it's not all like the Vic's. And then you would have a picture of all the options.

tara:

If you are expecting to see some kind of unshakable trend line, then I have to disappoint you.

No, I am trying to understand up to what limits-conditions it should be unshakeable.

"Broken, not shifted - after which it will be replaced by a new trend" - do you mean the opposite?

ZZZEROXXX:

No, I'm trying to understand up to what limits-conditions it must be unshakeable.

"Broken, not shifted - after which it will be replaced by a new trend" - do you mean the opposite?

No, I'm not talking about a correction/reversal. Initially, a downtrend with a -20 pt/bar slope was detected. After it broke upwards, a downward trend with a slope of -15 pt/bar was detected. No carry-over, just a new trend - also a downtrend.

ZZZEROXXX:

The principle of transposition is clear, but I disagree with something. I am disturbed by the fact that I would not even build some of the trend lines and then carry them over. My opinion - a trend should be built at least at extrema (min/max over 3 bars), or better yet on swings longer than 3 bars.

I totally agree with you when it comes to the classical trend-following. But that's the thing - no one pays attention to others. And that's exactly where you can catch some very fat fish.

More

More

The price is for five characters.

P.S. I'm telling you - there are some reasons for that...

P.P.S. I have taken such movements.

ZZZEROXXX:

No, I'm trying to understand up to what limits-conditions it should be unshakeable.

The trend is carried until it is broken by 1-2-3, according to Wick. In the screenshot, the yellow ones are the broken ones and the red ones are the transferred ones.

ZZZEROXXX:

The principle of transposition is clear, but I disagree with something. I am disturbed by the fact that I would not even build some of the trend lines and then carry them over. In my opinion, a trend should be built at least at extrema (min/max over 3 bars), or better yet on swings longer than 3 bars. Your trendlines are plotted even on two adjacent bars. In general, of all the trend lines on the chart, the most correct one, in my opinion, is on bars 2-5 and its breakdown can somehow indicate a change in the trend. If we break them all in a row, there will be plenty of false declines. The rule about entering Hi or Low by N points behind the previous Hi or Low - does it have some philosophical sense? But the main question - how to choose the first bar? I am not being sarcastic, I am trying to understand it. I haven't read the book, but I've seen the drawing.

In my humble IMHO, you have to look for what others don't notice. There's much less chance that you'll get a "ride on a moose". And what everyone sees, the banks and the big players are well aware of it, and they, oh how they like to use it ...

ZZZEROXXX:

Explain what was it

There was a description of the Sperandeo method. Everything made sense to me. I even wanted to write an indicator, but lacked experience.

That Worsh :

At what, the maximum distance in bars (candlesticks) should be the minimum/maximum of the starting point. I.e. from which maximum the trend should go. And from which minimum we should look for the nearest maximum through which this trendline will be drawn.

Reason: