Found the talent

Greetings, trendsetters.

In fact, I think there are quite a few contenders.

So in this thread in the future we will post the results of Mr. sever30.

I leave the terms of use, so that it was clear what it is about.

I propose a small contest.

I am looking for traders who work in forex (currency pairs, futures).

I propose to manage as control work of $ 1 thousand for 1 month.

In the future, subject to compliance with all conditions and successful work deposit will be increased up to 3 thousand, 10 thousand and if all is fine - up to 30 thousand $.

Conditions:

• The drawdown should not exceed 30% (in exceptional cases) of the deposit.
  • Profitability should be higher than the drawdown (otherwise it is not a strategy, but roulette).
  • The level of profits from 10% to 2000000000% depo per month. (I'm not a beast, the profit margins, but without fanaticism).
  • Adequate stops should be present.
  • Trading may be done by a trader, or by an Expert Advisor, it does not matter.
  • The main thing that there are no situations where the trader has gone somewhere, and on the account there is a margin call, and the trader has no access.
  • If the drawdowns were allowed to exceed 30% - they are fully at the expense of the trader, that is, the trader reimburses them to my purse and this is where our cooperation ends.
  • Profits on all my depots with which the trader works are shared in the ratio of 70% for me and 30% for the trader.
  • Commission for withdrawal of trader's reward is deducted from the reward.
  • Withdrawal according to the agreement is possible once in 2 weeks or once in 1 month.

To contact me you can

Send your accounts, invest passwords and everything else you need.

At the moment you need 3 traders.

As for the other traders, they may also offer them.

Sincerely, Nicholas.

P.S. Unfortunately the echo is heavily littered with rubbish, please ask all parties to this outrage - poudalyte their posts.

All of the passing trends and fabulous profits. Thank you.

Kontra:

Conditions:

• If drawdowns exceed 30%, they are fully at the expense of the trader, that is, the trader compensates them to my purse and this is the end of our cooperation

With respect Nicholas

What does a trader need you for then?

• Прибыль на всех моих депо, с которыми работает трейдер делится в соотношении 70% мне, 30% трейдеру.
With that in mind, trade on your own !!!!!

Does the author really think that one thousand quid is an unaffordable amount for a profitable (20-30% per month) trader? Funny) Such traders do not need investors

Kontra: In the future, if you meet all the conditions and work successfully, the deposit will increase, up to 3 thousand, 10 thousand and if all is fine - up to 30 thousand dollars.

This is not the kind of money that would really interest a real trader to start participating in your contest. Nothing to fight for ))))

Kontra:

Believe me, traders need me, because not everyone has a salary of $1,000 or more to accumulate a decent starting deposit.

If forum members don't mind - I won't respond to comments that don't provide useful information.

Why don't you want to go to pammers? There you will not be persuaded to choose, but you will choose, which is much nicer )))).

Kontra:

Believe me, traders need me, because not everyone has a salary of $1,000 or more to accumulate a decent starting deposit.

If forum members don't mind - I won't respond to comments that don't provide useful information.

You are looking for talents or suckers to bring you such an interest and take all the risk?

If drawdowns exceed 30%, they are fully at the trader's expense, i.e. the trader reimburses them to my wallet and that is the end of our cooperation.
Trading is a risk, and you want to make a profit without risk - to transfer it to the trader. In fact, you are inviting a fool, i.e. insulting the person in advance.

Kontra:

This is a strange partnership... The trader takes a risk and you don't. you have a break-even strategy.

So that's what you're like GRAAL......:)))

Kontra:

a sane starting depot.

How much is that?
Reason: