Found the talent - page 17

PapaYozh:

No one is stopping a trader from stopping and not trading, if his predictions have led to an extreme drawdown.

I agree, the best solution is not to allow such opportunities at all, but how many traders follow these rules? statistically, those who lose are much more profitable than those who win :)

an investor also needs to understand who to invest with and where to invest.

goldtrader:

I am not participating in the competition, but there are questions about the topic:

1. Why only forex? Are stocks, commodities, bonds and derivatives not suitable for profit making? Isn't it up to the trader to choose the instruments to work with?

2. For an established trader, 1K is nothing, 3K also, and 30K does not interest a normal trader. In world practice, a good annual return is 30% to 60%. Higher level of profitability is achieved at the cost of excessive risks or usage of brokerage companies vulnerabilities. So, with 3-4% average profit per month and 30K deposit, its absolute value is about $ 1000 per month, of which $ 300 is due to trader. Does he need it?

If the trader is well-established, you will not set the %% of profit, you will be set by him. If he is not established, there is a 95% chance he will sink your deposit. Or the agreed part of it - 30%.

I understand that now they will give a lot of examples of HYIP-2010, ATC-2008,2010, PAMMs, where leaders show much higher rates of return than the above 30-60% per annum. But, firstly, these are single cases and investors with 1K are not interested in such results. Secondly, the profit level of thousands of %% is not possible for an interval of several years. It is usually achieved by exploiting temporary market inefficiencies that do not live long.

Among other things, the established trader is unlikely to be interested in your proposal, because by accepting your account management, he bears the risk of publishing/selling his trading signals. That is, if you give a successful trader a $1000 deposit, you can use it as a source of free copying and illegal use of signals.

Good day.

Forex has been chosen because of its availability and popularity among traders on this forum.

I agree with you completely - $1,000 would not interest an established trader. But I am not looking for one, because I am well aware that they do not need me.

However, there are successful traders, who did not take part in championships and were not accounted on PAMM accounts, who have no motivation, no money, whatever they need for normal impulse to trade. And this is exactly the type of people I am looking for. 1 thousand dollars is a test account on which the person will show his ability to manage larger amounts. At the same time the analysis of his trade will be made very thoroughly. Then the decision will be made to give this trader a larger account to manage, and the trader's profit from this account will be more appreciable.

In any case, a pool of interesting people with common interests, common goals will be formed.

Regards, Nicholas

paukas:

You should specify at what kind of drawdown this is.

These are the figures of the best hedge funds in the world. I haven't seen drawdown levels published, but I think it's in the 5-15% range.

goldtrader:
These are the figures of the best hedge funds in the world. I haven't seen the drawdown levels published, but I think it's in the 5-15% range.

60% at 5% drawdown is some kind of grail:)))

You have too good an opinion of them.

Kontra:

However, there are quite successful traders who have not participated in the championships and have not opened PAMM accounts, who simply have no incentive, no money, whatever they need for a normal push to trade. And this is exactly the type of people I am looking for. For example, 1 thousand dollars is a test account on which a trader may prove his ability to manage larger amounts.

A trader who has not had a profitable trade for at least 2-3 years is unlikely to be considered successful and established. He or she is more of an apprentice. And any success he may have had is either occasional or temporary. You are just doomed to choose not among professional traders who live on income from the market, but among the amateurs who try their forces on demo or cent accounts. In other words, before you find someone who will suit you, you will have to give a lot of money to those who want to fail.

In any case, good luck in such a difficult matter!

paukas:

60% at 5% drawdown is some kind of grail :)))

You have too good an opinion about them.

If you take maximum profitability and minimum drawdown on a fork, then it's a grail:)

But in any case this is really no more than an imho. And we were talking about the best ones .

Kontra: Successful ones who simply have no incentive, no money, or whatever it is that they lack, for a proper push to trade.

Successful ones who have no incentive and no money? Or something else? Then you are confused, they are NOT successful. )))

Then I am a very successful ballet dancer. There's just no incentive and I don't dance. ))))

LeoV:

Successful who have no incentive and no money? Or anything else? Then you are confused, they are NOT successful. )))

Then I am a very successful ballet dancer. There's just no incentive and I don't dance. ))))

and you don't believe in successful traders who have no incentive and no money to trade? I consider myself a talented trader, and I believe I was born to do it. Maybe it's funny...but I need a good depo for my trading. No need to jump on the topicstarter, I fully support him. Good luck to you, author of the thread)

MillerDream:
...I consider myself a talented trader, and I believe I was born for it.....
This will pass.

Dear colleagues, all those who have responded to my suggestion, please contact me tonight by Skype nstavinov, we will form on each portfolio, let's get acquainted closer.

Unfortunately, it is very difficult for me to communicate with you fully during working hours (weekdays from 9:00 to 19:00) due to my busy schedule at my main job.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Nikolay

Reason: