Looking for a mentor, no matter forex or stock market - page 6

What's there to admonish? Look in the forecast thread, filter out the rubbish, then do it yourself.

George Merts:

Ordinates, and the first two questions ? What is VBA - do you know ? Or even without VBA, purely Excel, can you calculate from an array of quote values what proportion of them has, say, a TR greater than 0.001 ?

I don't get it. I asked "how did you trade". You answer "indicators are different and the channel". you ran the indicators and the channel and waited until you had money without doing anything else ??? How could you lose something in such a trade ? You had to open trades to lose, not just "the indicator is different and the channel". So you opened them somehow ?

The question was asked about specific rules. Did you have a SYSTEM ? Or the deals were opened "as God wishes"?

And with your verbosity and the need to pinceriously extract information from you, do you think that many experienced traders will want to do business with you?

I traded on my intuition, i didn't have any rules, i just sold.

Do you know what VBA is? Or even without VBA, just with Excel, can you calculate from an array of values of quotes, what percentage of them has a TR greater than 0.001 ?? No I don't.

George Merts:

Ordinates, and the first two questions ? What is VBA - do you know ? Or even without VBA, purely Excel, can you calculate from an array of quote values what proportion of them has, say, a TR greater than 0.001 ?

I don't get it. I asked "how traded". You answer "indicators are different and the channel". you ran the indicators and the channel and waited until you had money without doing anything else ??? How could you lose something in such a trade ? You had to open trades to lose, not just "the indicator is different and the channel". So you opened them somehow ?

The question was asked about specific rules. Did you have a SYSTEM ? Or the deals were opened "as God wishes"?

And with your verbosity and the need to pinceriously extract information from you, do you think that many experienced traders will want to do business with you?

Do not play with the man's brain, he writes in Russian with difficulty...

ordinates:

I traded on my intuition. I didn't have any rules, I just sold.

I see. Take note of this fact, and remember the result.

The first rule of trading - "no amateurism". Only a strict TS (Trading System). To illustrate what happens to those who trade "by intuition" - in addition to your experience you can check "Make your first million" thread. The person (and a smart one, who is able to write an indicator or Expert Advisor) has lost FOUR million (of course, none of them reached a million, but judging by his blabbering, they were millions).

Do you know what VBA is? Or even without VBA, purely Excel, can you calculate from an array of quote values what proportion of them has a TR greater than, say, 0.001 ?? No I don't.

VBA is Visual Basic for Application - the language used to write macros in Excel. For data processing - very often required.

But if you cannot find True Range (difference between High and Low for each bar) from the quotes array in Excel, it means that you haven't worked in Excel.

Well, here's the first task - find ANY, most simple TS on the Internet, and check it (show that it works or does not work). If you have any questions, post them right here.

Ivan Vagin:
Don't bother with the man's brain, you see he writes with difficulty in Russian...
Yes, I feel that my lofty impulses will not be appreciated... But it's not torture to try , right, comrade Beria?

George Merts:You can also check out the "Make your first million" thread. The man (and not stupid, capable of writing an indicator or Expert Advisor) has lost FOUR million (well, of course, none of them reached a million, but by his blabbering, it was millions).
Thank you very much for the publicity! )) And as they say - welcome ;)

George Merts:
Yes, I feel that my lofty impulses will not be appreciated... But it's worth a try , isn't it, comrade Beria?
Nice try. I've been put on the straight and narrow - now I'm not going for the fifth million without preparation ))

azfaraon:

I meant nothing personal of course ... I just noticed that the man is not very competent, he confuses the markets ... And then I concluded that he does not quite understand the market ...

What is there to discuss? Just read the forum here, there's a lot of interesting for everyone ... Many interesting people whom you can simply compare with in terms of persistence and logical thinking and trading principles ...

Hi!
I decided to write about how much you can really earn on the Moscow Exchange, why, the ideal combination of infobusiness and trading on the Moscow Exchange?
Why I chose it for myself, and why other people are choosing it. What are the real results of people who are really trading today on the stock market?
I will try to answer all these questions.

For those people who are interested in the subject - supplemental income trading. Is it really possible to find an opportunity to earn by trading?

How much can I earn on RTS futures in % ratio? A daily move of 3500 - 4500 pips allows you to earn 5% of the money you enter the market with.

With 4000 pips, that is around 20% - 15% - 25% on average of your deposit, the market allows you to earn every day on the futures market.

And most importantly, to work in the exchange market without a mentor is a loss of your money. So a mentor is essential here.

<deleted>.

The conclusion is that being a mentor is just a waste of time.

And most students will never learn how to trade and will lose out and blame the teacher.

and those who learn and earn something - will not send even 1 dollar in gratitude...

so what is the point?

The purpose of a mentor is not to teach their students their business, but to support the student in their endeavours, to be able to identify their strengths/abilities and to give recommendations for their development. It is good if he or she is in the trade and has experience, but if not, the mentor can be from any field, as long as he or she has at least 10 times more money than the apprentice and has a broad outlook, etc.
Reason: