Chandelier - page 16

paukas:
Question. Why shut down if the system assumes entry in the same direction?

This is a good idea. I.e. if at the beginning of the day the signal coincides with the open order direction, we do not close it?

But what to do with the "hang-ups"...?

Cmu4:

But it works with bool, too! If you don't mind me asking, why is this option better?

The logical type takes values 0 and 1. If you want to complicate the logic of the function even slightly (for example, to process stop and (or) limit orders), it will take you a very long time to find an error.

Cmu4:

But it works with bool, too! If you don't mind, why is this better?
And if we have to use pending orders, will you use int ? Will you change its type depending on the type of operation? It would be better to use that type that is defined in documentation. Sorry, my question has already been answered.

I have some ideas about avalanches/candelabra, i.e. the first order entry point should be the middle of the previous bar, i.e. (High[1]+Low[1])/2; I would be interested in the next order chain. Maybe somebody has some ideas or at least calculations?

IgorM:
i have some ideas about avalanches/candelabra, i should take the middle of previous bar as a start point of the first order, i.e. (High[1]+Low[1])/2, i am interested in further orders chain. Maybe somebody has some ideas or at least calculations?

Please rephrase the question.

P.s. In particular, if you take the middle of the bar ahead, which way do you open?

Cmu4:

Re-phrase the question, I don't understand it.

P.s. In particular, if I take the middle of the bar ahead, which way do I open?

I don't care which way the first order goes, or do you think there are permanent patterns in the market? But the middle of the previous bar the older the TF makes sense - that's why I ask if there are any developments or ideas?

Cmu4:

if you take the middle of the bar ahead, which way do you open?

Damn it, guys, finally stop profanation! It's been written on the forum about how the price and its direction are shaped, but they keep looking for a black cat.
Grailshiegs...

moskitman:

Damn it, guys, stop profaning yourselves at last! It's been written on the forum a hundred times already how the price is formed and how it moves, but no, they keep looking for a black cat.
Grailshiegs...

I do not know where you saw a hundred. Everyone writes what he wants. But if you turn in this direction - give your opinion on how the price is formed. Is it really eagle-eyed?

IgorM:
I don't care which way the first order goes, or do you think there are constant patterns in the market? But the middle of the previous bar, the older the TF, makes sense - that's why I'm asking if there are any developments or ideas?

I am not sure of anything in forex. I have never thought that my Expert Advisor would be able to help, but then it becomes even worse.

Cmu4:
You give your opinion on how the price is shaping up. Is it really a orca?

yes eagle, BUT looking back at history: intraday at the past hours, intra-month at the past days

Reason: