Catching a reversal or correction - page 20

artmedia70:
...I wish Gerasimme would try to describe how he knows what, where and how with his eyes... :)
Ah, I don't understand it myself... From the series madam parks by ear :o)... For this, the wise guys in the beginning of market bids made lots of halves :o)... It seems to be a good theme, it's convenient to go here and there, but in fact it's 80% confusion and vacillation...

Gerasimm:
Ah, I don't understand it myself anymore... From the series madam parks by ear :o). I don't understand it... From the series madam parks listening... Levels, extrema, expansions, general market mood in general... The more so, entries are not only by 123, there are some more decent starts, but it's really much harder to get out of the market than to enter... Smart people in the beginning of market bids created many times for that :o)... It seems to be a good theme, it's convenient to go here and there, but in fact it's 80% confusion and jitter - because of that, however...
It looks like it is necessary to make a skeleton with inputs, and there already directly on the "battlefield" to sort out in the tester...

artmedia70:
Looks like you need to make a skeleton with inputs and then sort out the tester right on the 'battlefield'...
I wish there was a platform that could tell this thing in plain Slavonic what's what... Why should they make up all sorts of makeweights and sople start discussing it and there is no place to put a word in :o)

artmedia70:
Looks like you need to make a skeleton with inputs, and then sort out the tester right on the 'battlefield'...
I agree - that's what we'll do, let's start with something that works sometimes:) I don't want to use other pairs yet, as they say in Odessa.

tara:
I agree - let's do that, start with something that works sometimes:) I don't want to go to other pairs yet, as they say in Odessa.
..So take me as a consultant on obscure questions :o). Perhaps, we'll get a graal and make a netvuha like with famous robots. Buy two - indicator Moving Average with adjustable period and time offset function as a gift ! =о)

The first version is ready. It doesn't work, damn it. Is anyone here trained in programming? Don't suggest a paid service - we can do it ourselves.

tara:
The first version is ready. It does not work. Is anyone here trained in programming? I will not propose to charge for it, we will do it ourselves.
We're programming on the quiet. I've got no time yet - I'm swamped with worries, work and orders... I'll write as soon as I can.

Only I won't do it with the suggested here indicator - I will build the entire fractal search into the Expert Advisor. In the settings it will be possible to choose any fractal configuration.

And here are interesting thoughts I would like to hear before coding, so as to take into account all with minimal rework. Therefore I am listening and reading for now...

There is actually no need to use the fractal recorder proposed by tara , although it helped a lot in clarifying the situation. for now, it would be possible to make a starting version with inputs and set output either by the boundary on the starting fractal or by the percentage path from the starting fractal. the percentage can be taken from part of the distance between the listed fractals. later I will try to draw in detail.

I have drawn...

artmedia70:
Programming on the quiet. I've got no time yet - I'm swamped with worries, work and orders... I'll write as soon as I can.

Only I won't do it with the suggested here indicator - I will build the entire fractal search into the Expert Advisor. In the settings it will be possible to choose any fractal configuration.

However, I would like to hear some interesting ideas before coding, in order to take into account everything with minimal rework. That's why I'm listening and reading for now...

The indicator was intentionally written in such a way that the effort of converting it to an Expert Advisor was minimal. I completely agree about the interesting thoughts.

The first version of the model (it simply combines two indicators into one, without losing flexibility of settings):

tara, is not showing up in the tester for some reason, but it's a good idea.
Reason: