[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 201

drknn:

Generally speaking, these are elements of internet programming. You put object code in your post. This code specifies file location on the server. Do you have your own host? (If your video is not more than 5 meters, you can host it on people). Next, look at the code of Internet document automatically created by a program like Camtasia (I use another one - I don't like Camtasia). In this code is automatically called to play the file part1.swf:

If you understand hypertext markup language, you'll get the hang of it.

Does this video placement scheme no longer work, or is it simpler than the proposed one?

I don't have my own hosting, the video is less than 5 metres.

Roman.:

Does this video hosting scheme no longer work, or is it simpler than this?

I don't have my own hosting, the video is less than 5 metres long.

But there is no such tab where you can upload and transcode. The size of disk space on the host is not unlimited. And there are a lot of people who come here. If you allow a bunch of videos to be posted by anyone who wants them, there won't be enough host space.

drknn:

But there is no tab where you can download and transcode. methaqvotes does not have a dimensionless amount of disk space on the host, either. And there are a lot of people who come here. If you allow a bunch of videos to be uploaded by anyone, there won't be enough host space.

I see. And how to upload a video to the "people" in order to put it from there in the post using the code?

drknn:

And I gave it not for you to copy it, but for you to understand the trawl code algorithm. The code itself works - it has already been tested. You must have done something wrong.
I am studying it :)

drknn:

How could you even think of such a thing?

I just want to delete the indicator programmatically. how can i do it? i heard that you can do it through winAPI import, but i don't know how

eddy:
I just want to remove the indicator programmatically. How can I do it? I heard that you can do it via winAPI import, but I don't know how

I have heard about it through import of WinAPI but I don't know how. I also want to study these very api.

Roman.:

I see. How do I upload the video to "people" so that I can post it here using the code?

You need to log in to http://narod.ru - register your own site. Log in to the control panel and upload there video, pushing spetsnoklina, allowing to fill files on the host, or fill it there on ftp, logged into your account. Then you need to make your own code, which should lie between the object tags.

drknn, figured it out, it was the magike. Thanks for the help.

drknn:

You need to log in to http://narod.ru to register your own site. Enter the site control panel and upload the video there by pressing the special button that allows you to upload files to the host, or upload it there via ftp by logging in to your account. Then you need to make your own code, which should lie between the object tags.

Thank you.

what number is the overflow millisecond counter accessed by GetTickCount()?
Reason: