[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 344

What is the practical point of this?

Roger:
What is the practical meaning of this?
to standardize graphical constructions on different DCs.
example -
on Insta Forex there is a 3 hour difference with Forex Com, and the same construction with time reference will be from different bars, and this is not good

hello!

Can anyone advise how to correctly call the indicator window and indicator into it from an EA?

For standard and custom indicator.

Aleksandr_8:

hello!

Can anyone advise how to correctly call the indicator window and indicator into it from an EA?

call the indicator window??? i.e. for the EA to put the indicator on the screen?

How do I write price values from a trendline(ray) created on a chart to the indicator buffer, history from the first point of the trendline and its values for new bars?

sergeev:

call the indicator window??? i.e. for the EA to put the indicator on the screen?

yes, that's right

sergeev:

Call the indicator window? I.e. for the Expert Advisor to put the indicator on the screen?

The Expert Advisor contains a number of indicators to choose from.

And depending on which ones we will use in the strategy,

we will automatically display only those indicators in separate windows.

The Expert Advisor will continue its operation.

Aleksandr_8:

hello!

Library.

Aleksandr_8:
sergeev:

Yes, that's right

In the tester, by automatic loading of the template. It makes sense, because you run the Expert Advisor a hundred times. I do not see the point in real life.

granit77:
In the tester by automatically loading the template. It makes sense, because we run the Expert Advisor a hundred times. I do not see the point in the real world.

Thank you all, let's dig in.

Reason: