[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 351

Pyro:
Hi all. Can you tell me if the tester takes swaps into account? Because my profits on some pairs are melting suspiciously (especially on trades that have been hanging on for a long time).

How the tester accounts for swaps

When testing EAs, the tester does not give any results, or it only gives results for the last month. What can this be about?

_Aybulat_:
When testing EAs, the tester does not give any results, or it only gives results for the last month. What can this be about?

Is it related to genetics ?

_Aybulat_:
Perhaps there is no data for the rest of the time, which is written in the logbook?

Guys, help please!

Checked the EA on Estor all works, but attached to the chart does not open trades.... and does not trade,...

What's the problem could be????

Vovo4ka:

Guys, help please!

Checked the EA on Estor all works, but attached to the chart does not open trades.... and does not trade,...

What the problem may be????

Clairvoyants are on holiday unfortunately...

what's in the magazine?

ilunga:

the psychics are on holiday unfortunately...

what's in the magazine?

The journal is fine...

Help a newcomer!
1. People who know and know how, could you please tell me which programming language MQL is based on ?
C++ ? Pascal ? BASIC ?

2. Share the textbook on MQL4 in PDF format. Give me the link.
That's a textbook! From scratch, with examples and detailed analysis of variants. I want to be able to print the necessary pages for detailed study.

A link to the reference book, which is on this site - do not give! There is a guide, not a textbook!
The author, "a specific vision", writing....... Handbook - it worked, but the textbook - no.

I sincerely appreciate the help and support the beginner.
I wish you all a stable profit!

In the strategy tester in visualizer mode on ticks on M1 The code is prescribed in the Indicator.

TimeToStr(iTime(NULL,0,0)|TIME_MINUTES)

This line returns the time of a minute candle

And the line,

TimeToStr(iTime(NULL,PERIOD_M5,0)|TIME_MINUTES)

Returns the time of a 5-minute candle, from the real time! (The same situation with ihigh, iLow, etc.)

How to make the 5 minute candlestick time be displayed in the visualizer?

ilunga:

the psychics are on holiday unfortunately...

what's in the magazine?

When attaching an EA it writes 2 011.04.27 14:27:05 Expert RRS EURAUD,M1: loaded successfully
and then is silent
Reason: