[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 339

sergeev

This is instead of a stop (I got it from some Expert Advisor). I have been using this function on other pairs (with price correction of course) and it works fine. The yen is glitchy, I don't understand why.

Pyro:

sergeev

This is instead of a stop (I got it from some Expert Advisor). I have been using this function on other pairs (with price correction of course) and it works fine. The yen is glitchy, I don't understand why.

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/trading/OrderSend

yosuf:
Can you please tell me how to change and/or remove confidential information in the tester report? It turns out like a picture and I can't change anything.

in MT report tab, right click "save as report", then open the saved file in Windows Notepad and tweak your personal data carefully

yosuf:
How do I convert a tester report to send to the forum?

no way, just send it in an archive.

Thanks, I will use 0 instead of NULL. However, this did not solve the problem with Jena (checked now).

Pyro:
Thanks, I will use 0 instead of NULL. However, this didn't solve the problem with Yen (checked it now).

Are you sure this problem is related to the yen? I assume that other currencies will have the same error.

Check all the parameters entered in OrderSend(). Check their (parameters) quality and quantity.

Absolutely sure. Created a whole EA working flawlessly on all pairs with 5 digits after the dot. The string is copied from it, only the price has been changed.

PS: Who can tell me what exactly error 3 means (wrong parameters). Is there a deciphering somewhere?

Pyro:
Thanks, I'll use 0 instead of NULL. However, this didn't solve the problem with Jena (checked it now).

Maybe another 0 (zero) is missing?

Try it this way:

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELLLIMIT, 0.1, 116.0, 3, 0, 114.0, "comment", 12345,0, White);

Indeed, I erased the expire date when copying. My fault, carelessness. Thanks for the tip!

I wonder how to correctly program the EA so that it does not perform calculations at every tick, but when a new bar is formed.

Maybe it goes like this:

double newbar;

start()

{

if (newbar != iLow(NULL, 0, 1))

{

calculations..........................................

newbar = iLow(NULL, 0, 1);

}

}

Reason: