Nibiru - page 2

sanyooooook:

Ask the gods.)

And with constipation, it's a therapist.)

They say it's bad.

RomanIgorevi4:

Comrades, can anyone responsibly state what to expect from this miracle?

This is a funny topic for this forum. A real trader will "...sell this thing, then buy it again, and then sell it again, but at a higher price" (C) By the way, the media does it all.

...What if America suddenly gets swept away and Forex closes, what will they do? What to live for?

Either you are a good psychologist and you know exactly why you need this brainless branch, or ... Or there are serious complications.

Farnsworth:

Either you are a good psychologist and know exactly why you need this brainless branch or... or there's a serious complication.

Meteorism is called...

;)

Farnsworth:

here's a fun topic for this forum. A real trader will "...sell this thing, then buy it again, and then sell it again, but at a higher price" (C) By the way, the media does it all.

Either you're a good psychologist and you know exactly why you need this brainless branch or . or there are serious complications on your face.

They show up on Friday )

Sorento:

Meteorism is called...

;)

I suggest the moderators to help my colleague with the bloat. Send Roman Igorevich to the esoteric forum or to astronomers, let him study the question of interest in isolation from production.

Farnsworth:
I suggest the moderators to help my colleague with his bloat. Please send Roman to esoteric forum or to astronomers and let him study the question in isolation from the production.

He's not the only one who's farting...

;)

Sanyok got nervous about plagiarism.

He already wrote nothing in codebase.

I am offended.

Farnsworth:
I suggest moderators to help a colleague with the bloat. Send Roman Igorevich to an esoteric forum or to astronomers, let him study the question of interest in isolation from production.
If esoteric, maybe astrologers?

Либо Вы хороший психолог и точно знаете, зачем Вам эта безмозглая ветка нужна или ... или на лицо серьезные осложнения.

There seems to be no weakening on the face, on the brain do you mean?))
sanyooooook:
They show up on Friday )

Huh? The weenies?

Farnsworth:
To the moderators, I suggest you help a colleague with the bloat. Send Roman Igorevich to an esoteric forum or astronomers and let him study the question in isolation.

No!!! Not interested there). I'd like to hear the opinion of speculative programmers))

Sorento:

Meteorism is called...

;)

It's not funny at all, it's a flat joke.

Reason: