[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 852

jelizavettka:

I also know that some traders do their calculations and analysis on MT, and import the signals into another platform to avoid all sorts of scams from MT's server side. They say it's very effective. Other platforms

don't have the same capabilities to play against the trader.

Here, it's getting to the point)

marker:
Here, it's getting to the point)

And so - from the middle of the page to the end of the page... sbern6503's posts here...

As a last resort - virtual take and stop levels - no one cancelled... with different time of requote processing...

In general, everyone knows for a long time that the "WORLD CONSORTIUM OF BANKS" (search for the same request on this site via google) - rules... :-)

khorosh:
DT does not see it directly, but it can detect it by indirect signs. But it's not fatal, trade where EAs are not banned.

I think one of the developers said that the DC can see if the advisor is trading.....

This option, of course, was made on purpose... because it's easier to fool an EA (and it won't notice) than a manual trader.... there is no other explanation for using this option.

Roman.:

And so - from the middle of the page to the end of the page... sbern6503's posts here...

As a last resort - virtual take and stop levels - no one cancelled... with different time of requote processing...

In general, everyone knows for a long time that the "WORLD CONSORTIUM OF BANKS" (search for the same request on this site via google) - rules... :-)

I've read it, nothing new, just the same discussion about kitchens)))) Thank you, though.

marker:
I've read it, nothing new, same old discussion about kitchens) But thank you)))

One thing, IMHO, understand that if you work with a kitchen, whether you trade with your hands or an owl, Ilan or not - they want to leak - will leak ...

marker:

They advised to write to the FBIon Internet scams, you just need to send a lot of people there

because there are many such companies and they offer their services not only in Russia but also abroad and there is a strict policy against scams)

So they should start to gut the Forex market, plus in addition there will be thousands of various fraudulent records which will soon be all over the Internet and so on)

There is a lot of money in such companies so the special services will soon get everyone by the balls)

7Konstantin7:

Yeah, well, I'm just tired of thinking today.)

of course, the "brokers" live off the methaquot, so they make it what they want it to be)

... and shyly hides some of its developments, naively thinking that no one will find out about them ... They would say openly: yes, we did it for so-and-so reasons. They would have been treated differently, with a different level of trust and respect. They would smile in their faces and take them for the last sucker. That's just wrong. It is contrary to modern ethical standards of doing business.

Somebody there stole my ava by the way, two of them.)

jelizavettka:
It's one big family) it's all about the money, not the people

7Konstantin7:
It's one big family) it's all about money, not people
There is also the other side - if the people go, the money goes too)
Reason: