Nibiru - page 10

sanyooooook:
And the Anunnaki who live in Nibiru )
Perhaps it should be "Anunnahi".

Mathemat:
Probably the correct word is "anunnahi".

Oh, they'll hear! Everyone will be incinerated for the company!

Yeah. It's a good one. I remember this.

>

lol101:

What do you say to that?

Zionist intrigue as well???

lol)))

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3835169.html?v=201f13510ab845f83ec9d5f9d36ad76d

but it didn't occur to you that a gnat sat on the lens, the cinematographer drew a kin conga in the city back in the 1920s )

Mathemat:
Probably the correct word is "anunnahi".
Whatever you call it, there isn't one.

Linking 2012 to Nibiru is a load of crap. Maybe Sanek is right, maybe this Nibiru doesn't exist at all. In fact, the event of 2012 is the passage of the sun through some black hole of some galaxy. The earth, the sun and the centre of that black hole will coincide on the same line. There may be some cataclysmic events associated with it - some changes in the gravitational field due to the sun being obscured by this black hole. And may be not, I will not lie, but the end of the world will not be exact, and if it will be, we shall survive, I have lived through three ends of the world already during my life... In short relax, everything will be all right!

Integer:
Linking 2012 to Nibiru, that's bullshit. Maybe Sanek is right, maybe this Nibiru doesn't exist at all. In fact, the event of 2012 is the passage of the sun through some black hole of some galaxy. The earth, the sun and the centre of this black hole will coincide on the same line. There may be some cataclysmic events associated with it - some changes in the gravitational field due to the sun being obscured by this black hole. And may be not, I shall not lie, but the end of the world will not be exact, and if it will be, we shall survive, I have lived through three ends of the world already for my life... In short relax, everything will be all right!

of course, but whoever believes that, afterwards will say that the gods took pity on us, and will go on to look in the calendar for a black date, maybe the prophet Elijah will be remembered )

ZS: Remember in my childhood, too, there were rumors about the end of the world, like Nostradamus predicted, but no live as seen, and before the Inquisition, all hoped for the end of the world, also rolled, and here you have a redskins predicted, BREAD.

lol101:

What do you say to that?

Zionist intrigue as well???

lol)))

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3835169.html?v=201f13510ab845f83ec9d5f9d36ad76d

If they do fly, they go about their business. (Or do you think they don't know about us)

Tantrik:
If they do fly, they go about their business. (Or do you think they don't know about us)
No, of course we don't know about them.)

sanyooooook:
No, of course we don't know about them.)
They have curtains on the portholes. But predatory machine civilisations are forbidden (like terminators)
Reason: