WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST? - page 8

IgorM:

If you do not know the difference between the exit and the entrance to the market, you may use an exit without taking a loss. (Demo/Micro/Cent account)

There are results, there is no point in making it public. I just gave the public an idea that there are systems around and their essence is not to enter the market successfully, but to exit the market correctly without serious losses for the deposit.

Many people achieve quality market entry, start baiting positions, limiting losses with stops, it's all empty. The main thing is the EXIT method with a plus for the depo.

paukas: У меня пока полгодика, полёт нормальный. :))

The grail is guaranteed earnings in the future, not in the past according to the tester. In order to say with certainty that it is a grail, we must confidently guarantee earnings in the future, not the past according to the tester. How is it possible to do that? If there is none, then there is no grail ))))

LeoV:

The grail is guaranteed earnings in the future, not in the past according to the tester. In order to confidently guarantee the grail, we must confidently guarantee earnings in the future, not in the past according to the tester. How is it possible to do that? If there is no way, there is no grail ))))
Well, it will last another five years. In the meantime, Haydn c-dur sonata. Work comrades :))

LeoV:

The grail is guaranteed earnings in the future, not in the past according to the tester. In order to confidently guarantee the grail, we must confidently guarantee earnings in the future, not in the past according to the tester. How is it possible to do that? If there is none, there is no grail ))))

One investor once asked me a question: "How do you guarantee the profitability of the system in the future? I explained how to do it from my point of view, but every time the investor had a new question about my explanation, and I gave him the facts that my algorithm may not take into account one event or another. I have not managed to prove the contrary, and therefore there is no system that takes into account everything and everyone, so there is no pure grail.

My verdict for this thread is as follows. If there is a deposit the amount of which reaches infinity, any strategy becomes a grail on condition of infinite testing or working with a strategy.

paukas: У меня пока полгодика, полёт нормальный. :))

paukas : Well, it will last another five years.

Are you ready to take a loan for such a flight? )))

LeoV:

Would you be willing to take out a loan for such a flight? )))

Take a loan? What is the point? There are plenty of people around who are willing to take the risks.

HIDDEN: An investor once asked me a question: "How do you guarantee the profitability of the system in the future? I explained how to do it from my point of view, but every time the investor had a new question about my explanation, and I gave him the facts that my algorithm may not take into account one event or another. To prove the contrary I have not succeeded, and therefore there is no system that takes into account everything and everyone, so there is no pure grail.
This is what I am talking about. The Grail is a guaranteed profit. If the profit is not guaranteed, what kind of grail is it? It's not a guaranteed grail? There are plenty of non-guaranteed grails out there ))))

sergeev:

why do you forget the basic laws?

1. Every measurement of a system affects the system itself. If a grail exists and can measure the macro/micro state of a system, then it will get distorted with its impact on that system. And the more this measurement (in forex it can be called exchange transactions) - the greater will be the impact on the system.

2. The law of the interrelation of quantitative and qualitative changes. Any grail, increasing the quantitative influence on the market - changes its qualitative characteristics. Therefore, the grail will not be a grail any more, since it cannot function according to the new qualitative laws of the market.

3 If the grail exists, it is none other than an experiment with Maxwell's Demon . For those not in the know, the demon violates the second law of thermodynamics by reducing the entropy of the system. The grail essentially does the same thing, violating the law of equilibrium of the market. There are no irreversible processes in nature. If one wins, it is only because one takes "energy" (information, funds) from other sources

Sad. Well... half-percent will understand what I posted on the first page.

LeoV:
That's what it's all about. A grail is a guaranteed profit. If profit is not guaranteed, then what kind of grail is it? Not a guaranteed grail? There are plenty of non-guaranteed grails out there ))))
This is what I am talking about. The only way to guarantee profits is to trade investor's.

paukas: Взять? А смысл? Кругом масса людей готовых принять риски на себя.

I don't understand how the risks and the grail are related? The grail with the risk of not becoming a grail? )))
Reason: