WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST? - page 16

denis_orlov:

Can I, can I?!... Nothing will happen to the market or the planet as long as the grail is in narrow limited access. In the same way there are billionaires now, I'm next to beggars. I'm not saying it's a good thing, but it doesn't cause cataclysms by itself.

It also matters in whose hands it falls. In the hands of the ignorant, you know, and the violin is a bad hammer...

So there are two directions:

1. The size of the circle, to which the grail is accessible. The smaller it is, the longer the grail will last.

2. The "neatness" of its use by this circle.

What happens if the grail falls into a "large circle" or a "limited circle" uses it "carelessly"? Will its effectiveness drop below zero and it becomes a drain?

Richie:

I.e. there are two directions:

1. The size of the circle the grail is available to. The smaller it is, the longer the grail will last.

2. The "neatness" of its use by this circle.

What happens if the grail falls into a "large circle" or a "limited circle" uses it "carelessly"? Will its effectiveness drop below zero and it becomes a drain?

That's right. The Rothschilds (if I'm not mistaken) billionaires from England secretly exploited the cyclicality of the market - 100 years!!! Then in America, somewhere in the 20s, mathematicians discovered this cyclicality or seasonality. (I read it in a book by J. Schwager).

A great read for all about the Rothschilds http://biztimes.ru/index.php?artid=461

Richie:

What happens if the grail falls into the "big circle" or a "limited circle" uses it "sloppily"? Will its effectiveness drop below zero and it becomes a drain?

It will lose its properties. Because, in essence, a grail can only be earned by performing actions different from the majority of market participants, using, perhaps, special knowledge inaccessible to that majority. While the market is running its course, the grail is plucking the most tasty bits out of it.

What is a grail, if not a clever snatching of money from others, as it does not come out of thin air. Therefore, only a single possessor can count on the effect, taking a small piece from many others. Not the other way round.

In fact, it's a sordid topic in essence...))

A very interesting thread!

To begin with, Richie, I'm curious: if you found out that there is a grail, would that make you feel better?

A combined knowledge of the philosophy of the foreign exchange market, the basics of thechanalysis and fundamentals, the basics of probability theory and statistics is the key to successful trading.

Strange as it may seem, but from my own experience I know that people, who are poorly versed in Forex, have no system of their own and are lazy, are looking for that grail.

I have been visiting such resources less frequently since I have developed a stably profitable trading system for myself.

I have been working with them for a long time now, and I'm sure they will not be able to help me in the future.

denis_orlov:

Nothing will happen to the market or the planet as long as the grail is in narrow, limited access. In the same way there are billionaires now, I am next to beggars. I'm not saying it's a good thing, but it doesn't cause cataclysms on its own.

It also matters in whose hands it falls. In the hands of the ignorant, you know, and the violin is a bad hammer...

I will even add that this is confirmed by the fact that the grail in principle, as if it alternately exists with different market participants, as long as they are lucky or their TS works ... Then, it simply disappears there and appears here, like an electron changes its orbit...)

I.e. all the time some dynamic minority wins, it's as if some static minority has a grail.

So seek, invent, fear nothing - the world will not turn upside down.

hostvik1:

Who isn't looking? Everyone does. Yes, it will make me feel better. But, it will be even easier for me when I possess and exploit it. Once again, we are not talking about the perfect grail. I have already cited above the probability of the existence of an ideal grail. About the body of knowledge - I cannot agree with you. About laziness - also, you don't know me.

В принципе, любой эксперт, если это не откровенная лажа, можно привратить в относительный грааль, соблюдая ряд правил 
в работе с ним.
- I would like to know more about that .......

denis_orlov: So search, invent, don't be afraid - the world won't turn upside down.
Denis, I am not afraid for the world. It is more interesting to search when you know where not to do it.

Richie: - I would like to know more about this .......

I think we are talking about MM.

Richie:

In many sciences (philosophy, physics, chemistry, etc.) scientists successfully apply this approach "What if this is already ......, then what ...... ".

I suggest that forum members think together about such a question. Imagine that some talented person invented the Grail, created an advisor on this trading technique and launched it. How would things develop then? I suggest to make a mental picture of all possible scenarios that can happen.

Later I will give my opinion about it, but first I want to hear from forum participants.

When discussing this subject, please do not forget about forum rules (flooding, rudeness, discussion of certain brokerage houses, etc.). Please also refrain from replicas, such as "there is no such thing as the Grail". We have already heard that and those remarks are not interesting for people who are able to "think ahead".

So, we have the Grail, we have launched an Expert Advisor, the "space of variants of subsequent events", what is it?

One pickpocket comes up with a hundredfold way to shuffle money. Either he'll steal it himself before they figure it out, or other pickpockets will help :)
Reason: