The market and the problems of choosing advisers - page 4

Vladimir Baskakov:
Then why is he sitting on a dime

So you ask me.

The car analogy is good, if all EAs here on the marketplace were really 'cars'. But in fact, they are just plywood dummies that look like a car with the claimed characteristics. They can't drive, they catch fire or explode when you get in them. Something more or less similar to old, constantly breaking Zhiguli is found in 1 per cent of cases, not even Volkswagen or Peugeot, let alone Ferrari.

Nikolai Konstantinov:

So you ask me.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense, driving a Ferrari, peddling on the dime.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yeah, it doesn't make sense, you drive a Ferrari, you trade on the cent.

I don't drive a Ferrari and didn't say so. I trade on cents because I don't believe in the system.

Nikolai Konstantinov:

I don't drive a Ferrari and didn't say so. I trade on cents because I don't believe in the system.

Man, first honest man ever. Respect

Vladimir Baskakov:
Man, that's the first honest man I've seen in a while. Respect

Nevertheless, back to square one. Every TS is a grail. But for a limited amount of time. Don't you agree?

Nikolai Konstantinov:

By the way, I wonder if anyone here even believes in what they are selling.
Signal makers who don't believe in their system.
EA creators who don't trade them with their own money.
Creators of indicators who do not use them themselves.
And then the eternal whining on the forum saying that there is no demand, people do not buy the product. I wonder why they would buy it if the creators do not trust their product.

Nikolai Konstantinov:

Nevertheless, back to square one. Every TS is a grail. But for a limited amount of time. Don't you agree?

There is no grail.

Konstantin Zharitov:
By the way, I wonder if anyone here even believes in what they are selling.
Signallers who don't believe in their system.
EA creators who do not trade with their own money.
Creators of indicators who do not use them themselves.
And then the eternal whining on the forum, saying that there is no demand, people do not buy the product. I wonder why they would buy it if the creators do not trust their product.

You are whining too. All this thread.

A lot of people whine. For some reason.

Igor Makanu:

If the programmer wrote the code, but not the seller of the "author's profitable trading system" embodied in a chart, in this case, only the tester's chart will be sold

And there is a certain regularity, the more professional-looking author's source codes in open access on the forum, the lower the price than from authors with more products or more friends in the profile, but with a complete absence of any code in free access ;)

ZZY: quite well googled by the authors of very profitable and very expensive EA by mail or nickname or surname, luckily Runet is not as big as it seems ;)

ZZZY: There is another regularity, the most profitable and expensive EA authors, for some unknown reason, don't want to do the same EA for MT5, EA only for MT4;)

There you go. Actually all the problems with trading in the Market will be solved in a simple way - MT4 has to be corrected to show equity lines in the tester correctly (at least daily).

In this case, the tester will not be so obtuse. A potential buyer will wonder why the green line is not as nice as the blue one :))

That's the question why it is not done, about the conflict of interest I think all is clear.

Reason: