Teach me, people of goodwill... - page 2

someone:
Don't kick me. Teach me at least one point a day to earn ... Because I have read a lot of things, but a little to no avail.

Learn from people like you - beggars.

A point or two a day is easy to pipsqueak. But another day may come, when everything that was previously pipped will be drained and even more than that.

In my opinion, this is why traders trade on probabilities, because investments in exchange-traded assets are risky and unpredictable (you can only roughly estimate expectation, but not yield, i.e. the bark in the sky, but not a bird - a point a day)...

First of all, I'm not a beggar, I'm just asking for advice, maybe someone will suggest something... It's difficult to raise such a topic by myself from scratch by articles and publications, etc.

What do you advise about determining a breakdown in the channel? Channels and extrema are quite good, but the breakdowns are not so good yet ....

someone:

First of all, I'm not a beggar, I'm just asking for advice, maybe someone will suggest something... It's difficult to raise such a topic by myself from scratch by articles and publications, etc.

What do you advise about determining a breakdown in the channel? Channels and extrema are rather good, but the breakdowns are difficult to handle yet ....

So that you are not confused with beggars, do not take them as an example. "Help, good people" is a typical beggar's cry.

As for the breakdown of a channel, you do understand that if you know the channel and the price broke even a pip outside it, it has already been broken through. It is not difficult to find this out by yourself, without crying begging. There is nothing to advise about. If you catch a break-through, you should place stop-loss orders outside the channel. If you catch a breakout, put limiters in front of the borders, i.e. inside the channel, closer to the edges.

someone:

First of all, I'm not a beggar, I'm just asking for advice, maybe someone will suggest something... It's hard to raise such a topic on my own with the help of articles and publications.

What do you advise about determining a breakdown in the channel? Channels and extrema are good, but a breakdown is difficult to identify ....

"Channels and extrema are not bad at all..." you are on the right track.

Channels are a universal form of price movement at any scale.

Channels may appear, change their parameters and disappear.

Since you are asking for advice, here is some advice:

1. practice drawing channels, channels inside channels, etc. on tight minutes on demo accounts.

help you to understand that the price is really moving inside the channels ...

there's a lot of channels on the current chart, they're all nested inside each other in a complex way, in most cases you just have to follow two channels,

one of which is inside the other...

2. Try to open inside the channel only when price touches the channel boundary, patience is needed...

3. After 6-12 months, with proper daily practice you will succeed, without complicated indicators and pseudo-scientific reasoning...

-------------------------------------------------------------

"But you can't handle breakouts yet ...." - of course, it is important not to be dogmatic and not to be surprised when the price has broken the channel and moved on.

The current channel is simply irrelevant, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

I understand that, but with me the following often happens - the price comes to the border of the channel, an extremum is formed. We open a rebound position, but the price abruptly changes its direction. It happens, for example, 1 time out of 10.

The question is whether I am doing something wrong or this system needs to be complemented with something else, or is it a peculiarity of this system?

And another question, what else can be used for operational analysis in the market, for example I like parabolic, but efficiency is not their strong point unfortunately....

someone:

I understand that, but with me the following often happens - the price comes to the border of the channel, an extremum is formed. We open a rebound position, but the price abruptly changes its direction. This happens, for example, 1 time and 10 times.

The question is whether I am doing something wrong or this system needs to be complemented with something else, or is it a peculiarity of this system?

If you knew the price, you'd live in Sochi.
someone:

What else can be used for the rapid analysis of the market?

Nothing but insider information, if you have it.

It's been explained to you over and over again: traders trade in probabilities

someone:

The question is, am I doing something wrong, or does this system need to be supplemented with something else, or is this a feature of the system?

Do you know what makes you different from tens of thousands of other traders?

more:

"Channels and extrema are quite good..." - you're on the right track.

Channels are a universal form of price movement at any scale.

Channels may appear, change their parameters and disappear...

Since you are asking for advice, here's a tip:

1. practice drawing channels, channels inside channels, etc. on tight minutes on demo accounts.

help you to understand that the price is really moving inside the channels ...

There are a lot of channels on the current chart, they are nested inside each other in a complex way, in most cases it's enough to follow two channels,

one of which is inside the other...

2. Try to open inside the channel only when the price touches the channel border, patience is needed...

3... in 6-12 months, with proper daily practice , you'll get it right, without any fancy indicators or pseudo-scientific theoretical reasoning...

-------------------------------------------------------------

"But you can't handle breakouts yet ...." - of course, it is important not to be dogmatic and not to be surprised when the price has broken the channel and moved on.

The current channel has simply become irrelevant and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Thank you! Let's practice...

archive of webinars, lots of stuff... http://www.speculant.org/webinars.html

someone:

I understand that, but with me the following often happens - the price comes to the border of the channel, an extremum is formed. We open a rebound position, but the price abruptly changes its direction. It happens, for example, 1 time out of 10.

What else can be used for rapid analysis in the market, for example I like parabolic, but they are not fast enough, unfortunately....

It's always like this)))... You look at people who are not stupid, with higher education, but write what they say .....))

))) How did you draw it? Who are you? Did you enter the market with a huge number of influencing factors and just draw the channel line and expect it to work out? ))))) ?

Once you answer that question and you're in the money...

Reshetov told you correctly - with probabilities... the webinar archive and especially a lot of stuff - throw it out and see for yourself what influences the market...

no offence... good luck...

Reason: