Market model: constant throughput - page 20

Mathemat:

It's not time for maths yet, let's tackle this storm first. I don't just add, I also multiply, take factorials and even logarithm.

And I square and quadrature (the word to get it right) )), I even do a paragon addition and multiplication by the price of a point

What I have noticed is that whether you add, multiply or average, the figure remains the same.

sanyooooook:

And I quadrature and quadruple (the word I understand correctly) )), even do addition and multiplication by point price.

What I noticed is that whether you add, multiply, or average, the pattern remains the same.

You are a pervert.

Mischek:

You're a pervert.
Compared to dickfix, I'm nothing but sunflower.)

sanyooooook:
Compared to dickhead, I'm nothing but sunflower.)

What is peculiar, the thread is about research of compression algorithms, and every participant is throwing in it all sore and worn out for years. And it seems to have nothing to do with compression.

But everyone feels good for some reason. As if a company of speakers of 10 different languages would get together and have a discussion.

Against this background, Alexei's phrase to raise the discussion to a new level looks like a threat.

And your "what's it all for?" questions become irrelevant.

For perfect harmony Privalych should come up with tics.

Mischek:

Characteristically, the thread is about studying compression algorithms, but each of the participants throws in all their concerns and feelings for years. And it seems to have nothing to do with compression.

But everyone feels good for some reason. As if a company of speakers of 10 different languages would get together and have a discussion.

Against this background, Alexei's phrase to raise the discussion to a new level looks like a threat.

For perfect harmony Privalych should come along with the tics.

He's in the bathhouse.

As for different languages, the 20-something crowd got together and had a nice talk.

I ask questions that I am interested in and do not understand, who answers, thank you. Was it difficult from the beginning to explain in detail what all this is about, such as: so and so I do not understand anything yet, but maybe the trick will work.

sanyooooook:

He's in the bathhouse

I think it's been a week, and he was banned in the 5, I think the ban doesn't apply here. Voluntarism

Mischek:

And what's typical, the thread is about study of central compression algorithms, and each participant throws in it all sore and worn out for years. And it seems to have nothing to do with compression.

For perfect harmony Privalych with his tics must step up.

Dear avatar4876! // it's allowed to address you that way, isn't it? )))

What is there to talk about? Firstly, the topic is (maybe for now) exhausted, and secondly, who cares! )))

Lots of words ((!)

Svinozavr:

Dear avatar4876! // that's a way to refer to you, isn't it? )))

Yes yes, of course you can, you even have to . Not only do I feel like I'm naked with a broom in a theatre with avatar written on my forehead, now I also have a wardrobe number stuck on

What is there to say about the subject? Firstly, the topic is (maybe for now) exhausted, and secondly, well, who cares?! )))

""The true art of constructive dialogue is for the interlocutor to make the decision to go fuck himself."" ))

Mischek:

And characteristically, the thread about the study of compression algorithms, and each of the participants throw in it all sore and longstanding. And it seems to have nothing to do with compression.

For perfect harmony Privalych should come up with tics.

In my opinion, this is because the topic is actually "soft as shit" (c) Cards, money and two steaming barrels.

That's how sensible people do it. For a start, they define what a unit of indivisible information in the market is. This is very important as a tick, or whatever small change in price is not a unit of information. It is a nonsense, meaningless decimal number. Once it is determined that there is a unit of information, only after that can we talk about the degree of its compressibility.

And it must be clear that the foreign exchange market is not even close to being a closed system. This is why clustering and generalised indices do not work.

Reason: