THE "GRAIL" EXISTS!!! - page 11

paukas:

It's simpler than that. It doesn't get in the way because the account is pamm.ndd.mt4

ndd mt4 is the same thing... A real trader's deception by the brokerage house! (whitewashing about the benefits of such an account)

It's a must for any account! Well, the lack of obligation to execute stops on NDU is already a proverb!

Fame... is not prevented from withdrawing profits... at least the same company whose banner hangs at the top of this forum... Relaxes and pays out 5 zeros... and doesn't make a fuss :)

sllawa3:
ndd - the same thing... A real trader's deception by the DTs! (whitewashing the benefits of such an account)
I'm telling you. Freemasons. They do not let the Grails make dough ;)))

Aleksander:
Fame... is not prevented from withdrawing profits... at least the same company whose banner hangs at the top of this forum... Relaxes and pays out 5 zeros... and doesn't make a fuss :)
If they are not many times greater than the original deposit ! and if you throw 100 and a month later want to withdraw 3-4 thousand then expect quotations will be non-market by which you have traded (at best !) Or even an outright formulation of refusal - the amount of your winnings exceeds reasonable limits !!! ( taken from practice and not just a word of mouth !)

sllawa3:
pay out ... if they are not many times greater than the original deposit ! and if you throw 100 and a month later want to withdraw 3-4 thousand, then expect quotations will be non-market by which you trade (at best !) or even an outright formulation of refusal - the amount of your winnings exceeds reasonable limits ! ( taken from practice and not just a word of mouth !)
Well, you do not throw money on the trash DCs and everything will be fine.

You are so naive that you cannot understand the simple truth - brokerage houses were originally created to make money on traders' deposits!!! And not vice versa!

sllawa3:
You are so naive that you cannot understand the simple truth - brokerage houses were originally created to make money on traders' deposits!!! And not vice versa!
Oh sunny! You have discovered the Truth! :)))

in which kitchen did they say that? :) - I had, so to speak, 1 in 15 withdrawals in excess of the depo... and it was fine... no delays...

paukas:
Well, don't throw money at dumpster docks and you'll be fine.
There is no distinction between a cesspool and a brokerage house (any) - the conflict of interest is BEGINNING!

Aleksander:
what kitchen did they say that in? :) - I had, so to speak, 1 in 15 withdrawals in excess of the depo... and it was fine... no delays...
I got 47,000 out of a hundred... (which of course I didn't see)
Reason: