THE "GRAIL" EXISTS!!! - page 6

paukas:

That's what I'm saying. Karma gets messed up.

Take the pams, 95% of them start losing right away. And if nobody saw their results, they'd all be sitting around like flies in profit.

Because karma is an awfully strong thing.

That's funny :))) Give you nature's good health. And so it rains, slush, moose:)))

P.S. Oh, yeah. A "Graal" exists!!! If you do not show anyone.

Galina:

because even if it's real, you can't cash it in... unfortunately.

Why not? Because the VC doesn't have enough banknotes?

((95% traders * 100 currencies = 9,500 currencies.) - (5% traders * 100 currencies = 500 currencies. )= (9,500 currencies traders) - (500 currencies traders) = 9,000 BC currencies)

ULAD:

Why? That the DCs don't have a lot of cash?

((95% traders * 100 moneymarks = 9500 moneymarks.) - (5% traders * 100 moneymarks = 500 moneymarks. )= (9500 moneymarks traders) - (500 moneymarks traders ) = 9000 moneymarks DC)

the formula is not correct ..... because among these 5% may get one that can cover losses of all 95% traders with his mind and big money .... and may leave DTs not only without money, but also the principal without pants ..... so in this formula you have to take into account this possibility

odiseif:
the formula is wrong ..... because among these 5% there may be one who can cover losses of all 95% of traders with his mind and a large amount of money .... and may leave the brokerage firm not only without money, but also the director without pants ..... so this formula has to take into account this possibility

Of course I have not taken into account Swetten and other participants in this forum they will be corrected for the error of 0.005% and will not greatly affect the calculations :))

paukas:

So I say. Karma goes bad.

Take pams - 95 per cent immediately start to lose. And if no one saw their results, everyone would be sitting like flies in the profits.

Because karma is an awfully strong thing.

You're making a lot of stuff up and about karma too. (You invented TA first). Well, pams - the effect of publicity (as they say in the world and death is red), everything can be - a quiet "nerd" can become a red commander in the extramarital conditions and the leader.

So who is one of the plummeting - on the pumas can win and not bad! (Personally, I think he'll lose anyway...).

Tantrik:

You make up a lot and so does karma. (TA was invented first). Well pams - the effect of publicity (as they say in the world and death is red), everything can be - a quiet "nerd" can become a red commander in the extramarital conditions and the leader.

So who is one of the plum - on the pumas can win and not bad! (I personally think he will lose anyway...).

Cool

PAMM- In peace even death is red

Mischek:

Class

PAMM- In peace even death is red

Russian folk proverb.

Tantrik:

So, who was losing alone can win on the pomme, and not bad! (Personally, I think he will lose anyway...)

Better a plummer PAMM than a drawn demo-state.

Swetten:
Better a plum PAMM than a drawn out demo state.
How is it better?

Tantrik:

How is it better?

Than a painted demo state.
Reason: