Humour - page 272

mr_Johns:
That's not how it happened and that's not what our president said. Stop talking like that. Do you have a joke? This is a humour thread.

A joke? Here's a joke)))

granit77:
I have a friend who always interrupted with a cry of "That's not how it was!" He didn't give me any proof, though.
As for the anecdote - that's for the president, he's the one who believes that everyone in the world builds badly, takes a long time and is expensive. That is, as in Putin's Russia.

I'm almost 100% sure he doesn't think so... It's just that being in this position you cannot sing it any other way!!!

granit77:
I have a friend who always interrupted with a cry of "It wasn't like that!" However, no proof was given.
As for the anecdote - that's for the president, he's the one who believes that everyone in the world builds badly, takes a long time and is expensive. That is, as in Putin's Russia.

You are stubborn, you do not like our president, so why do you have to fist yourself? Corruption, listen to you, is only in Russia, and of course, before Putin you did not know what it is.

As a true Soviet Russian patriot, I completely agree with our nation's most beloved leader, President, dear Mr. Putin! We do not have corruption. And there never was! At least not under him, under Putin. Understand?

Any honest patriot will prove it in no time! It's all slander - about corruption!

Vaughn, evil tongues were first to slander our best officers - the Moscow prosecutors led by Ignatenko. Corruption! Corruption! Allegedly, they were allegedly covering up gambling business in the Moscow region. But now it turns out that they are all honest, crystal-clear people! And not guilty of anything! They've all been out of jail for a long time!

And here is another typical example. They again slandered Minister of Defence - Serdyukov (and who have they swung at, the scoundrels!). He allegedly embezzled the entire army with his aunts, he "made the world go round...".

But they found out! That he did not steal at all. He just rewrote some military bases to his father-in-law! So that others would not steal it - the Western hirelings. But it turned out not even to be stealing, but petty negligence. One is even ashamed to write about it ..... (Who among us is not without sin? - I used to sneak candy from the cupboard when I was a kid, too). And his girlfriend, Vasilyeva, is also innocently languishing on house arrest. But she's about to be released too. In spite of the slanderers!

And now, a true patriot http://www.fontanka.ru/2011/07/06/159/ has been slandered - allegedly, he embezzled almost 400 (four hundred) million rubles and 300 cartridges as a member of a criminal group. But our "world's most humane court" sorted it out! There are patriots sitting there too! And it confined itself to a suspended sentence of wagging its finger.

Because it is wrong to slander the official patriots and statesmen like that. And by now the criminal record has been expunged from this real Russian guy! On parole. He wants to run for office again (and rightly so)!

So there is no corruption here. We have all kinds of slanderous fabrications by Navalny and Nemtsov! Those people should be jailed mercilessly! So they don't get in the way of patriots working for the good of the Motherland!

Yes, the banner hanging at the top of this resource is a welcome one:

mr_Johns:
You're stubborn, you don't like our president, so why beat yourself with your fist? Corruption, listen to you, is only in Russia, and of course, before Putin, we didn't know what it was.

Kid, where do you live? Have you looked at the budget in your town? Did you go to any public hearings? Did you see the crowds of students, teachers, educators, postal workers, and other people at the hearings that decided to tear down and rebuild the main street?
Have you sat in the Public Council for Architecture and seen how the MPs and the administration brazenly tear up the plots of land in the centre of town and how "someone torches them at night" those who don't want to move in?

I don't like your president (I didn't vote for him), and I don't like the caddies who "don't see" the mess and decay into which Putin and his ilk have plunged Russia.

Anyway, let's close the discussion here and move it to the heated room, because things aren't funny anymore.

I also like (from a recent press conference about the Olympics) - "The Sochi Olympics are not about satisfying personal ambitions, but about shaking us up".

Just beyond good and evil ))))

granit77:

Kid, where do you live? Have you looked at the budget in your town? Did you go to the public hearings? Did you see the crowds of students, teachers, educators, postal workers, etc. at the hearings where they decided to demolish the main street and rebuild it?
Have you sat in the Public Council for Architecture and seen how the MPs and the administration brazenly tear up the plots of land in the centre of town and how "someone torches them at night" those who don't want to move in?

I don't like your president (I didn't vote for him), and I don't like the caddies who "don't see" the mess and decay into which Putin and his ilk have plunged Russia.

And anyway, let's close the discussion here and move it to the hedgehog, because things aren't funny anymore.

Why, on the contrary, it's getting funnier. Carry on, lad!

granit77:
I have a friend who always interrupted with a cry of "It wasn't like that!" He didn't give me any proof, though.

If so, why did he interrupt. That he interrupted.))

Reason: