FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 549

new-rena:

Mine, too. I've got one program ready after all.

Now I'm making a pipsqueak) we'll have a competition soon.

You guys are competing here?)

new-rena:

Mine, too. I've got one program ready after all.

Now I'm making a pipsqueak) we'll have a competition soon.

Show me that branch.)

stranger:
Show me that branch.)
He'll write something and we'll compete to see who can pump a 100-cent deposit, just for the fun of it.

new-rena:
He'll write something and we'll have a competition to see who can pump the cents for fun.
So give me the link, at least see what's on it.

stranger:
So give me the link so I can see what's on it.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41700

new-rena:

Mine too. I've got one program ready after all.

Now doing a pipsqueak) soon we'll have a competition.

it is now technically not my branch )) my formerly blocked account )) so far has gone to the stage of hidden poking )) As far as I understand it's not accepted here to prove something and "show striptease" to someone - as well as share knowledge ...

I'm not looking for pips. I still haven't finished some things...

For those who have forgotten, I remind you that the ultimate goal is a million greenbacks! Plus, ideally - 10% per day! Total ideally - a million for 97 trading days

mmmoguschiy-new:
This is now formally not my branch )) of my formerly blocked account )) has so far moved to the stage of hidden pushes )) pips I do not chase. still have not finished some things ...

For those who have forgotten - the ultimate goal - a million greenbacks!!! Plus, ideally, 10% a day! Total, ideally, one million for 97 trading days!
What are you smoking?

stranger:
What do you smoke?
mana, various docks, different forums ))) I twist them into a pipe and light them on fire )))

mmmoguschiy-new:
this is now technically not my thread )) of my formerly blocked account )) so far it's gone to the hidden pimping stage )) So I guess it's not customary to prove or show striptease here, just like sharing knowledge...

I'm not looking for pips. I still haven't finished some things...

For those who have forgotten, I remind you that the ultimate goal is a million greenbacks! Plus ideally 10% a day! Total ideally a million in 97 TRADING DAYS
it doesn't make much difference whose it is. write it down and refresh your memory. at least you'll see it on the list, you can barely find it...

new-rena:
it doesn't make much difference whose it is. write it down and refresh your memory. at least you'll see it on the list, I can barely find it...
i had a wedge - i got bored with the forum. i ended up becoming a different person... Every day was a new one ))) I took down all the information about me. I waited to see if they would remember the thread...? No one needed it. As they say, no one really wants it ))) Decided to go into the shadows. Do you think it's worth reviving?
Reason: