What to do with the grail? - page 8

goldtrader:
Put it on real, you'll stop wondering.

are you nuts )), a "perfect" programme should work in perfect conditions )

sanyooooook:

Are you crazy? )), a "perfect" programme has to work in perfect conditions)
Well done, Sanek. You'll never get it right.

sanyooooook:

Are you crazy? )), a "perfect" programme has to work in perfect conditions)
Are you taking the piss?

sanyooooook, Aleksander thank you!

sanyooooook:

are you nuts )), the "perfect" programme has to work in perfect conditions )

That's exactly how it works - it's perfect for the perfect sucker.

goldtrader:

That's exactly how it works - it's perfect for perfect suckers.

If you have a system that is better than this one, then you should create a demo system and organize a kind of anti-championship of "perfect" systems, the only criterion is the maximum possible profit in perfect conditions. Ideal conditions call it the absence of spread.

Question to moderators, who will be the arbitrator?

For more interest I propose to put on the stake 1000 rubles from each participant. Balsalsa poured into one account, you can referee that-through service work to organize.

Or SLAVER?

SZS: Of course, the winner gets all the dough the other participants

sanyooooook:

Well then beat the system in terms of profitability, at least under ideal conditions: create a system better than this, put on a demo, about an arbiter, something through the service work to organise.

or is it weak?

That's for Slava. He's taking the baton from Niroba to measure dicks and flood the threads with demo-states. Maybe Galina will come along with Lovin's stats.

goldtrader:

That's for Slava. He's taken over the baton from Niroba to measure dicks and flood the threads with demo-states. Maybe Galina will come along with Lovin's stats.

What's the big deal? Slava, Galina, Niroba...

I can accept bids - do you want me to send you my WMZ number in a private message, and I'll add my "5 kopecks to the winner" for the sake of objectivity?

Man, dickfix is selling his $5,000 tester grail! I just saw it.

And you, Sanek, you're just steaming around without a spear.

Learn.

Reason: